Sixteen.

Warning: The next line will be really blunt and kinda inappropriate, no joke. Anyway, happy reading! But don't say I didn't warn ya ;)

EDITED.

This is the time of the month when I wished I had a dick instead of a damn vagina. I was busy rolling from one end of the bed to the end as I tightly clutched into my stomach, groaning loudly in pain. I thought my stomach was set on fire, as though someone was stabbing at my tummy. And I cussed out loud. Cramps are like hell.

There was a faint knock on the door and I turned around to see the door was being pushed open. "Rise and shine Alexandra!" His cheerful voice greeted, a bright smile plastered across his face. I watched as the smile slowly faded away as concern and worry embraced his features the moment his eyes landed on me. "Alexandra, are you okay?"

"Yes..." I mumbled with a grimace, gradually curling into a ball. I paused for a while before looking up again. "Actually, I am dying from the pain."

He walked closer towards me, examining me carefully with his eyes as he reached out to place the back of his hand on my forehead gently. "Are you sick? Where does it hurt?"

"No, it's just cramps. My stomach hurts really badly," I muttered, burying my face in the pillow. 

"I will get you some pain killers and a hot drink. You stay here and get some rest."

"Thank you," I said, my voice barely above a whisper as my lips stretched into a small but genuine smile. I watched as he retreated downstairs, disappearing out of my sight. The sound of his footsteps reached my ears as he ran out of the room, they were quick and seemingly in a rush. 

I flopped back down on the bed, rolling over to face the window instead. I found myself staring out of the window, letting my eyes take in the beautiful view right before me. The trees were swaying in the summer wind and the birds were flying around freely in the vast blue sky.

"Special delivery!" I heard someone yelled from behind after a few moments. I was quickly jolted out of my little reverie, jumping a little in shock. 

"Oh, thanks so much Kyle," I said as I rolled over to face the source of the voice.

"Kyle?" The voice repeated. I looked up and my eyes landed on Tyler who was leaning by the opened door with a paper bag in his hand. He had his arms crossed over his chest as he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Tyler? I thought you were Kyle," I responded with a sheepish grin of my own. "What are you doing here?" I asked as my eyebrows furrowed together in confusion as I stared at the brown paper bag swinging in his fingers. 

He simply ignored my question and I watched as he made his way towards me and plopped down right beside me on my bed. We barely any distance apart, our thighs almost touching. I looked up at him with wide eyes as his brown eyes bored into mine. 

"Oh hi," a familiar voice greeted and I looked up to see Kyle standing by the door with a cup of water and box of tablets in his hands. On instinct, I shifted myself a little to the right so that we had a little gap between us. "I see you two are busy. I shall leave this here and I will get going," he said, placing down the things on the nearest table. Before I could even protest, Kyle had already shot us a wink and closed the door behind him as he left. Tyler chuckled.

"Anyway, here. Have some of these," Tyler muttered under his breath as he handed me a bowl of chicken soup and placed some chocolate bars on the bedside table. My eyes widened in surprise as I took the bowl of warm chicken soup, breathing in its aroma that lingered in the air. I let the warmth of the soup seep into my hands as a sigh of satisfaction and contentment escaped my lips.