Bonus chapter #3

Chapter 21: Nathan's POV

It has been too long since Alexandra came home for a visit or to stay for the weekend.

And even if she does come home, all she
does was rant about Tyler to Chelsea or to me, but I would usually ignore her and just let her ramble on, on her own.

"Nathan?" I heard someone's soft voice called out to me, jolting me back to reality.

"Huh?"

"You seemed so spaced out. Whenever I talked about something, you would be in your own world. Are you alright?" Olivia asked as she looked at me with her bright eyes that were filled with concern.

"Oh no. It's nothing much. Sorry Liv."

"It's fine Nathan," she replied with a small smile. "So can we continue with our project?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Don't space out again," she teased as she let out a soft chuckle.

"No promises," I said as I let a smirk morphed itself onto my lips while I watched Olivia laughed.

"Alright," she mumbled to herself and tucked a piece of her strawberry blonde lock to the back of her ear. "So what do you think of this?" She asked as she pointed to slide on the computer screen.

My eyes scanned though the paragraphs quickly and once I'm done, I turned to look at her with a smile.

"I think it's great Liv. We will definitely be getting an A with that," I said with a laugh and I naturally placed my hand at the back of her chair.

"Hey Nate! And... strawberry?" I heard a familiar voice spoke all of a sudden, making me jump a little.

Naturally, my hand found its way to my head as I ran a hand though my hair, a thing I always do when I got shocked.

"Would you mind?" I asked with annoyance as I turned around to look at Alexandra standing by the door with an awkward smile on her face.

"Oh I'm sorry."

"Wait, who are you calling strawberry?" I asked as curiosity swirled within me.

"Ermmm... The girl beside you?"

"The girl beside me has a name. Her name is Olivia," I informed Alexandra as I rolled my eyes in response while gesturing to Olivia who gave her a shy smile.

"Oh, hi Olivia. I'm Alexandra. You can call me Al if you want," my older sister spoke as I leaned into my chair and let out a soft sigh.

"Hi, Alexandra," Olivia responded while I continued to shake my head in disapproval.

"Wait, is she the girl you were referring to?" Alexandra asked all of a sudden, catching me off guard.

"What girl?" Olivia asked as she looked at Alexandra while I secretly glared at Alexandra.

"Oh it's nothing," I quickly said as nervousness started to bloom in me, fearing that Olivia will find out about my stupid crush on her.

To hide my nervousness, I let a smile graced my lips. I stood up from the chair and pulled Alexandra out of my room.

Olivia cannot find out about me liking her. I know she doesn't feel the same way so it will be super awkward if she knows. I'm just hoping that Alexandra wouldn't tell Olivia.

"What was that about?" I asked softly, in fear that Olivia might be able to hear us.

"What?"

"What girl were you talking about?" I asked again as I quirked an eyebrow at her.