Twenty-three.

EDITED.

"Alexandra." A familiar voice whispered beside my ear, just loud enough for me to hear but I only grumbled, turning my body to face the source of the voice. "You are drooling," the deep voice rang beside my ear once again, a soft chuckle trailing behind. 

My eyebrows furrowed together in confusion as I registered what was happening before I let my eyes flutter open to be greeted by a scary looking clown staring back at me. He was wearing a rainbow wig with messy curls, a large red smile plastered across the mask of the clown. My scream pierced through the still air as I jolted back in shock and somehow fell off the bed in the process. 

"What the hell? I hate clowns!" I demanded, rubbing my tired eyes groggily as I stood up from the floor. I was still in a daze until I saw Tyler pulled off the clown mask to reveal the smirk morphed onto his face, which only made me glare at him. "Asshole," I retorted, making sure he heard me before proceeding to climb back onto my bed and snuggled even deeper into my blankets. 

"Get up lazy ass!" Tyler shouted, his voice echoing in the large room as he pried the blanket off of me, exposing my whole body to the cold. "Woah, nice unicorn pyjamas you got there babe," Tyler mocked with a playful wink.

"Shut up Tyler," I deadpanned as I grabbed the pillow beside me and flung it at him which only earned me an amused smirk from him.

"Come on, get up Al," he whined, pulling onto my wrist as he did so, a small pout on his face this time. I only continued to ignore his whines, my eyes averting to look at the alarm clock to see that it's only 2 in the morning.

"Ugh, what the hell Tyler. Why did you wake me up at 2 in the morning?" I demanded, narrowing my eyes at the dark-haired boy in front of me. 

"You will find out soon enough," he casually said with a wink, mischief dancing in his eyes. "Dress all black," those were the last few words he said to me before he left the room.

What the hell is going on? I sat there in a daze for a while before I finally but reluctantly grabbed a black hoodie and a pair of leggings. On my way out, I pulled my hair up to secure it in a messy bun before looking up to see Tyler also dressed in all black. He was wearing a plain black shirt that hugged his chest perfectly and a pair of black skinny jeans along with a black beanie sitting on his head. 

"Loving the view cupcake?" Tyler asked, quirking an eyebrow at me.

"You wish," I said with a loud scoff. "Anyway, can you tell me why are we all dressed in black in this ungodly hour of the day?"

"You will see."

"I can't bear this any longer!" I cried out in a dramatic manner as I placed my hand on my forehead, tilting my head back a little. Tyler only watched me with an amused look on his face, a deep chuckle escaped his lips. "Come on Tyler. Just tell me already," I pleaded, a pout on my face as I continued pestering him as we drove down the dark empty streets. 

"Nope," he said popping the 'p' as he shook his head in a huge motion. "And I know you are pouting so I'm not gonna look at you. I won't fall for that again," he announced, his dark brown eyes fixated on the road in front of him.

"Come on... Really?" I whined, crossing my arms across my chest as I leaned back into the seat, the pout still lingering on my lips.

"Are we there yet?" I asked impatiently after a few minutes past to which Tyler only shook his head once again. 

"Are we there now?"

"No."

"How about now?"

"No."