Bonus Chapter #6

Chapter 29: Tyler's POV

"I can't even continue reading without wanting to laugh," Alexandra said she set the newspaper aside. "This is hilarious," she added with a laugh as her eyes connected with mine.

I scooted closer to her and felt my heart beating a little faster than usual at this close proximity as I had my arm slung around her shoulder.

"Now we are the famous couple that caused a fire in a Italian restaurant huh. Cool," I commented and let out a deep chuckle.

"Uh huh," she said, trying to stifle a laugh. "Anyways, do we have any plans for tonight?" She asked as she turned to look at me with her bright green eyes.

"Tonight? I do actually," I joked as I wriggled his eyebrows at her suggestively and let my lips twitched upwards into a playful smirk.

"Ew Tyler," she teased as she nudged me in my side playfully, like she always do. "I am serious though. Do we have any plans?"

"I was thinking that we have been seeing each other for quite some time, maybe I can meet your parents?" I asked, nervousness swirling within me. I found myself playing with the hem of my shirt and I quickly interlocked my hands together.

"Meet my parents?"

"Yeah. I was just wondering how your family is like you know? Since already met mine... Well, somehow but you know what I mean? I feel the need to know your family better," I paused and let my eyes land on hers. "That's what good boyfriends do right?"

I watched as her lips twitched upwards into a smile as she started laughing. Her hands naturally reached upwards to pinch my cheeks playfully, making me scoff in response.

"Aw, how adorable."

"I'm being serious Al," I added with a small pout.

"Alright, gorgeous. I will inform my mum and see what she says alright?" she said as she held onto my hand for a moment with a small smile on her face.

I watched her make her way to her room to make a call while I plopped myself onto the couch and switched on the television.

I switched the channels here and there, unable to settle on a good tv show.

I couldn't really concentrate as I found myself distracted by Alexandra's voice. Her soft and kind voice reached me from her room as I heard her talking to her mum.

"It's fine mum. Really. I found myself a better guy," I heard her say and that put a smile on my face unknowingly as I pretended to be occupied with my tv show.

My eyes were fixed on the screen as I settled on a sports channel. I leaned into the back of the couch with my arms crossed over my chest.

I heard soft foot steps sounding behind me but I chose to ignore it as I thought it was probably nothing.

All of a sudden, I felt someone grabbed me by my shoulders and yelled "Boo!", causing me to jump up in shock.

I was so close to punching whoever who did that until I heard a familiar laughter rang behind me.

"I got you!" Alexandra exclaimed excitedly with an adorable smile on her face. "Real good," she added with a smug grin plastered across her face.

"Don't do that Alexandra. You don't want to give me a heart attack at such a young age," I joked as I shook my head with mock disapproval while she just grinned at me sheepishly.

"By the way, if you are Kyle, I wouldn't hesitate to strangle you for doing that," I joked as the image of me strangling Kyle playfully popped into my mind, making me laugh.