Fifteen.

EDITED.

It was raining outside and of course, I had forgotten to bring an umbrella with me. I came back soaking wet and Tyler had just kindly brought me a towel and urged me to go shower as soon as possible. And I did.

I let the warm water run down my body as a contented sigh escaped my lips. I had just stepped out of the shower after a good 15 minutes before turning to look into the foggy mirror and caught sight of my beautiful pink, thick and curly hair.

Wait... Pink?!

My eyes widened to the size of a saucer as I stared at my own reflection intently, tugging at my own hair. Tyler really meant it when he said that was not the end. I genuinely thought he had already forgotten about the incident but no he did not. It had been a whole week since the pool incident.

"Tyler Reich, you are so dead!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I stomped into the living room.

"What?" I watched as Tyler looked up from the television show he was watching. His face broke into a smile as his eyes landed on my very pink hair. He burst into peals of laughter that reverberated throughout the entire house. 

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I demanded as I huffed out a breath, my arms placed on either side of my hips.

"I told you that was not the end," he said casually. "Besides, you look hot in pink," he commented as a smirk crept onto his lips, and he even had the audacity to throw me a wink as well.

"My hair is freaking pink!" I yelled, holding up a piece of hair for him to see. he was still watching me with a smug smile when I looked up and caught sight of my wonderful pink hair in the mirror behind him. "I do look hot though," I muttered to myself as I winked at my own reflection.

"Ew, that's so shameless," he cried out as he wrinkled his nose together in disgust.

"You said so yourself!"

"I was talking to sparkles right here," Tyler said as he pointed to something beside him.

"Sparkles?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow at him. It was then I realised he was pointing to a pink coloured pillow pet that was situated right beside him.

"Uh-huh."

"Wait..." I trailed off. "Why do you have a pillow pet with you?" 

"It's not mine," he quickly said.

"Oh, not yours? Really?"

"It's my little cousin's."

"Then why is it with you?"

"I don't know."

"It's yours."

"No, it's not."

"It's yours."

"It's not!"

"Yours!"

"No!"

I whipped out my phone after our little exchange and quickly snapped a picture of him holding onto the pillow pet.

What a great picture to blackmail him in the future.

"What did you just do?" He asked as he eyed me cautiously.

"I took a picture. Of you and Sparkles," I said as I made a kissy face.

"You did not."

"I just did."

"Delete that right now," Tyler demanded.

"No can do mister," I said, shaking my head.

"Really?" Tyler challenged as he quirked an eyebrow at me.