Extra.

Thank you.

First of all, I would like to express my thanks to every single one of my readers. Be it an awesome silent reader, an absolutely lovely reader, without you guys, I would have never reach my goal of 5k or I would have never completed this bk in the first place.

Only with your support, I am able to finish this book and hopefully make someone's day or inspire someone :)

Each and everyone of you are lovely people and seeing your comments and votes or private messages really warms my heart and makes my day ♥

Once again, thank you for even sticking with me throughout this journey.

Other stuff.

Hey guys! I will be doing bonus chapters of different chapters and I would like you to suggest which chapter I shld do and in who's POV etc :)

Feel free to leave your suggestions in the comment section and I will try my best to write it :)

On another note, I'm currently working on many other works that I have not yet publish/ complete.

But pls do check out my newer bk Catch Me When I Fall For You if you like! :) It would mean the world to me to have your support <3

And do check out my other works as well if you don't mind 😊 Would be great to have your support once again xo

Sequel.

So yes, I will be writing a sequel and it's called 'Interlocked'. As I mentioned before, it will be focusing on Tyler and Alexandra's after marriage life and of course it's not just all lovey dovey ( I know, I know, we all want that) but there will be many other interesting stuff going on in there which I kind of planned in my head 😉 So do stay tune for that as well :)

But, updates might not be so frequent since I will be working on other stuff and ofc school as well so pls bear with that.

Tbh, I wasn't planning on writing a sequel bcos I wanted to focus on my other bks, but I'm doing it for some of my lovely readers ♥

Cover.

Guys, I need your help to decide which cover I should use for the sequel. The first one is uploaded with the epilogue and the second one is here. So pls comment below 1 or 2, the one you guys prefer :)

Much love,
Rachel xx