One

"Hey! Give me the last slice!" Pete tackled Joe. He was serious about his pizza.

Patrick smiled at Pete. He missed his pizza loving friend. They were coming back from their reunion tour. It was great to be back together.

Patrick watched from the couch as Pete pinned Joe down and tried to get the last piece of pizza.

A memory sparked inside his head. Two bodies, one on top of the other. Sweaty and panting.

He tried to clear his head. Best not to think about a porno while on a bus with his three best friends, the tour manager and the driver.

"Give it.." Pete whined.

Patrick's gaze traveled to where Pete was straddling Joe's stomach.

The memory came back. Wet and sticky naked bodies. The one on top demanding submission.

Joe gave up and let Pete have the slice. They got up and Patrick's mind came back to reality. Unfortunately, it was too late. Patrick's pants were already tight.

He sighed and got up, going to the bunks and closing the door that divided it from the living area. He'd have to sleep this one off, he could hardly jack off with the others three feet away.

He stood at the side of his bunk, moving his duffel bag out of the way. The door opened and Pete came up to him. The pizza now gone.

"What's up?" Pete asked and hugged him from behind.

Patrick shrugged.

"Patrick?"

He looked at Pete, wondering why he sounded shocked. He was looking at Patrick's duffel. Patrick turned back around and his stomach dropped when he realized that he forgot to zip up his bag.

One of his toys was clearly visible.

Pete started laughing. "Oh my god. Are you...?"

Patrick zipped the duffel quickly and climbed into his bunk, shutting the privacy curtain. He faced the wall with the small window and buried his head in his pillow.

The curtain was instantly opened and he felt Pete climb in behind him.

"Patrick, are you gay?" He asked quietly.

Patrick didn't respond. His face felt like it was a whole new shade of red.

"It's okay if you are.."

"Yeah. Okay? I am."

Pete smiled, "good. Cuz, I've got one of those too."

Patrick turned to him. Was Pete saying that he was gay too?

He didn't get the chance to ask because Pete's lips were on his own. A tongue soon entered Patrick's mouth.

Again, he remembered a scene from his porn. A man, mostly naked, tied up by his wrists to a bedpost. Another man, climbing on top of him and leaning down to kiss him passionately. A misleading thing to do when all he did after that passionate kiss was tease the one that was tied up.

He started thinking of Pete doing those things to him. Breathing on his skin, ghosting his fingers along his chest, sticking a dildo partly up his ass.

The kiss ended and they watched each other for a reaction.

"S-so.." Patrick didn't know what to say.

Pete laughed and kissed him again. He seemingly got an idea and whispered in Patrick's ear. "Can I watch you use your toy?"

Patrick blushed. "Um.. I don't know.."