Six

"Fuck.." Andy said quietly. "I think they stopped."

Joe looked at him with a grin, "that doesn't mean we have to." He ran his hands up Andy's naked torso.

They had been listening to Patrick's pleas and moans from the living room. After Gerard left, they started making out on the couch and things didn't start getting heated until they heard Pete and Patrick upstairs.

Andy let out a sigh and bit his lip. "What if they come down here?"

"Then they can join." Joe yanked the front of Andy's pants down a little without unbuttoning them. The pants became too tight to pull down any further right before Andy's obvious bulge.

Andy sat up a little and took the couch pillow out from under his back and tossed it onto the floor.

Joe smiled, "getting comfortable?"

"Yeah, now it's your turn." Andy tugged on Joe's shirt.

When it hit the floor, Joe unstraddled Andy and placed his knees between Andy's legs. He leant down and kissed him while slipping his hand inside the tattooed man's underwear.

Andy got shivers from Joe's cold hand and moaned when Joe started palming him. All too soon, Joe pulled away.

"Have you been a bad boy?" Joe asked.

Andy bit his lip, "no.."

Joe raised his eyebrows. "Really?"

"Mmmaybe."

Joe shook his head, "you know, daddy doesn't like it when you touch yourself."

"It was only once, I was showering and.. It sort of happened."

"You were still a bad boy. What do bad boys get?"

"Punishments." Andy said shamefully.

Joe got up and knelt on the edge of the couch. "Come get yours then."

Andy reluctantly sat between Joe's knees and undid his pants. He hated having Joe shove his dick down his throat. The taller man always pushed it in too far and Andy didn't like the gagging feeling. He only deepthroated Patrick because quite honestly, Patrick wasn't as thick as Joe.

He pulled down Joe's underwear, letting his hard member loose, and opened his mouth. Joe directed himself to Andy's lips.

"What do you say?" He prompted.

"I'm sorry, daddy." Andy whispered.

"For?"

"I'm sorry for touching myself."

Joe touched his tip to Andy's bottom lip, enjoying the feeling of his breath on his dick. He grabbed the back of Andy's hair and slowly put his length further into his mouth.

Andy closed his lips around him and tried getting him wet with saliva. He found that being deepthroated by a dry dick was worse than a wet one.

Joe slightly moaned from Andy's swirling tongue. He only rarely got to shove himself inside of Andy's mouth. Usually it was just when he was punishing him for masturbating.

Joe moved his hips back and then slowly forward again. Andy's hands went to his ass and that sent him over the edge. He started thrusting faster. He loved the feeling of being inside of Andy's mouth. It was so wet and warm. He gripped the other's hair and moaned.

"Fuck, Andy..."

There was a noise coming from the stairs. Joe looked over and saw Pete coming down. Pete saw them and smiled then continued to the kitchen.