Five

*gasp* AN UPDATE!

~~~

"Ready to behave?"

Patrick nodded. He was only tied up for two days but already he found out that it was not arousing whatsoever. His arms were numb from being cuffed to the bed, his neck was sore from where the collar was and Pete had only allowed him to pee once. Plus, he was cold. Especially at night.

Pete uncuffed him and told him to roll over. Patrick complied and was earned a smack to his ass.

Pete held up the vibrator that they ended up buying at Bert's. "I'm going to shove this in your ass and you're to leave it in. I'll decide when it comes out. Okay?"

Patrick nodded.

"Okay?"

"Yes." Patrick rolled his eyes.

"Yes?"

"Yes, sir."

Pete smirked. "Acceptable." He took out a bottle of lube from the nightstand and squirted some onto the vibrator. After applying a thick layer, Pete turned it on and teased Patrick's entrance.

Patrick whimpered for more and Pete pushed it in.

"Nnmmm... Fuck."

Pete smacked his ass. "Get dressed in the clothes I laid out for you," he nodded towards the dresser. "Then come downstairs."

"Yes, sir."

Pete left the room and Patrick got up. He reached behind him and positioned the vibrator so it'd be a bit more comfortable. Then he went to the dresser and picked up the clothes.

Ladies' lingerie and an oversized sweatshirt. Joy.

He put the underwear on and looked at himself in the mirror. He felt the same pleasant feeling that he had when he was wearing his Halloween costume. The woman's underwear looked great with his collar.

Smiling, he put on the sweatshirt and found his way downstairs. Each step made the vibrator demand to be felt. He groaned quietly when he got to the bottom of the steps, now fully aroused.

Andy was sleeping on the couch. Patrick had a temptation to join him but he figured he should find Pete. He went into the kitchen and saw that Pete and Joe were in there.

"What's the plan for the day?" Patrick asked.

"Gerard's coming over."

"What?" He felt some panic hit him. Gerard would most likely hate him now for what happened with Bert.

"Did I stutter?"

"No." He answered quietly.

"I said, did I stutter?" Pete's voice raised.

"No, sir."

Joe grinned and took a sip of his coffee. "That's hot."

"Patrick's submission or the coffee?" Pete asked him.

"Both."

"Why's Gerard coming over?" Patrick attempted to sit down at the counter.

Joe raised his eyebrows and watched him. "Something wrong with your ass?"

"More like something's up it," Pete grinned.

"Shut up."

Pete smacked the side of Patrick's head. "You don't get to speak to me like that."

Patrick didn't say anything. He lowered his head and stared at the ground.

"Apologize." Pete demanded.