Eleven

Warning, this chapter includes drug use and may be triggering.

Disclaimer: I don't do drugs or know anyone who does, so idk if this is accurate or anything.

....

"You sure?"

Patrick nodded.

"Alright, here you go," Gerard handed him the short straw.

Patrick sat down in the circle between Gerard and Billie Joe Armstrong. He put the straw up to his nose and leant towards the white powder line on the table in front of him. When he snorted it through the straw, he had the sudden urge to sneeze.

"Put your head back," Gerard lifted Patrick's chin up. "First timers need to get used to the feeling. Try not to waste it by sneezing, hun."

He sniffled a few times before he knew he wasn't going to sneeze.

"Better?" Billie asked.

"Yeah." Patrick rubbed his nose.

"You've seriously never done shit like this before?"

"No but recently I've been wanting to try something new."

Billie nodded. "Yeah, I've been wanting to-"

"No, Billie." Gerard rolled his eyes. At Patrick's questioning look, he explained, "he's been trying to get someone to fool around with."

"Hey, none of my friends are willing to let me suck them off." Billie pouted.

"What?"

"I'm bi but I've only ever been with girls."

"Why won't anyone mess around with you?"

Frank, sitting across the circle from them, snorted. "Because he's only asking people who are in a relationship."

"Okay, Frank, will you let me suck you off?" Billie crossed his arms.

"No. I'm saving my dick for someone."

Patrick smirked and looked from Gerard to Frank. Gerard wasn't looking but Frank saw and blushed.

"Gerard, are you still with Bert?" Billie turned to him.

"No." Gerard glanced at Patrick. "Turns out he's a two timing fuckface."

"I told you I didn't know you guys were dating." Patrick defended himself.

"Yeah, well, if it wasn't you, it'd probably have been some other guy." Gerard sighed.

"You'll find someone else," Frank said quietly.

"So, how about it Gerard?"

"No, Billie, I don't want my dick sucked."

"Patrick? Are you with anyone?" Billie bit his lip.

"He's with Pete." Gerard answered.

"No." Patrick said loudly. "I'm not."

"You're not? But he was all dominant when I came over."

"He's too much of a control freak."

Billie wiggled his eyebrows at him.

"Why don't you ask Mike or Tre?" Patrick laughed.

"Well, I've got to go on tours and stuff with them. Wouldn't it be weird?"

"Last resort, I'll let you. But you've got to ask them first."

Billie grinned and got up. "Sweet."