Two

Patrick rubbed his rear as he pulled his pants back up. He kind of missed the feeling of Pete's tongue.

"That was fun," Pete pulled him into a hug. "We should definitely do that again."

"Yeah, right after you tell me the deal with Andy and Joe."

Pete sighed and let go of him. "Well, I think it'd be best if we all told you."

"What?"

Pete took Patrick's hand and lead him to where the other guys were.

"Have fun?" Joe smirked from the fridge.

"Yeah, guys, we should tell him," Pete sat down on the couch next to Andy.

"Alright," Joe came over and sat on Andy's lap. "Sit down, Patrick."

Pete scooched over and had him sit in the middle of them all.

Patrick was totally confused. Joe and Andy couldn't be just dating if they're acting like they have to break it to him slowly.

"Patrick, after the band broke up, all three of us kind of.. Um.." Joe trailed off.

"Ménage à trois," Andy giggled.

"What?" Patrick knew what ménage à trois meant mainly because Pete always said it was his favorite French phrase. Threesome.

"We are all kinda dating. Well, not like dating dating.."

Joe cut Pete off, "sex. That's pretty much all it is."

"So, basically, you guys just fuck each other whenever you're horny?" Patrick asked.

"Yeah. Yeah, that sums it up." Pete grinned.

"Oh.." Patrick blushed. He tried not to think about it too much, he'd get all hot and heavy again. Too bad the memory of his beloved porn wouldn't let his mind leave it alone.

One body, tied to the bed. Naked and sweaty. Two more on top of him, one assaulting his entrance and the other sticking a hard member down his throat.

"Patrick?" Joe grinned and placed his hand on his thigh. "Want to join our super secret sex sessions?"

He blushed even more and was definitely getting turned on from Joe's hand sliding up his leg and the thoughts of porn going through his head. "Um, okay." He answered quietly.

"Sweet! I call having sex with him first," Joe grabbed his hand and pulled him to the bunks.

"Joe! I get first time. I'm the one who found out he was gay!" Pete complained.

Patrick smiled at how they were fighting over him. He figured he was kind of a slut from how excited he was getting from thinking about them all giving it to him. Slut or not, he didn't care.

"You already had your turn," Joe ushered Patrick into a bunk.

"No, we didn't do anything. I was just shoving a didlo up his ass," Pete crossed his arms.

"Patrick, who do you want to sleep with first?" Joe turned to him.

"Um.." He looked between them and saw Andy laughing behind them. The drummer was pointing at himself and grinning widely. Patrick smiled as well and knew his answer was going to upset Pete and Joe. "Andy."

"Yuss!" Andy pumped his fist in victory. "Move aside, bitches."

He climbed in the bunk with Patrick and closed the curtain. They could hear Pete and Joe complain loudly. The two rejected friends went back to the couch, not wanting Andy to rub it in their faces.