Three

A/N
New cover! Comments?

"Fuck, about time. I was getting horny from listening to you." Joe commented as Patrick followed Andy out to the lounging area.

"Well, I'm here..." Pete sounded offended.

"Yes, and I am as well, so.. No. Pete, no." The driver said, reminding them that it wasn't just the four of them.

Patrick sat down and instantly regretted it. A small pained noise came out as he quickly readjusted to find a comfortable way to sit.

"Andy, you broke his ass..." Joe laughed. "C'mere." He pulled Patrick onto his lap.

"How's this supposed to help?" Patrick laughed.

"Well..." He whispered in his ear, "maybe the presence of something poking into you will make it more comfortable."

Patrick laughed harder, "you're an idiot."

The driver announced that they were half an hour away from Pete's place, where they all had met before the tour and left their cars.

"So, guys..." Pete grinned, "want to stay a few days?"

"Mmm a few nights." Joe grinned.

"Sure, but I want to go to this Halloween party I was invited to," Patrick got off of Joe's lap and laid down.

"Oooh what're you going as?" Pete sat up.

"I haven't decided yet."

He grinned at Patrick with an unnerving smile.

"What?"

"You could be my bitch."

Joe snorted out a laugh. "No, he's my bitch, Pete. Patrick's your slut."

"What about me?" Andy crossed his arms.

"I'm your whore, Andy." Patrick smiled, thinking back to mere minutes ago when they were fucking. "Pete, how exactly would I dress up for that part?"

"Well..." He smirked, "black panties, garters, maybe fishnet stockings..."

Patrick's eyes went wide at the thought. That had to be considered cross dressing. He's never tried anything like it before.

"Yeah, Pete, I see where you're going. He needs a black corset as well, doesn't he?" Joe chuckled.

Patrick didn't understand what Pete was getting at but there must be some character that dresses like that.

"Give him a collar. And a leash thing." Andy pitched in.

"What about all you guys then? I assume you're coming?"

"I've got it. I'll be your slutty teacher and you can be my teacher's pet. Hence the collar and leash," Pete told him.

"Joe and I can go as Sam and Gabriel." Andy wiggled his eyebrows at Joe.

"Or... We could stay at Pete's and have our own Halloween party."

"Even better." Andy got up and straddled Joe. "Now I can't wait."

Joe pulled him into a kiss and Patrick aw'ed.

"Shut up." Joe growled.

Andy smirked from the growl and went back to kissing him. He started to grind and Patrick got up.

"Okay, well, I can tell that that's going somewhere so I'm going to go nap."

"You don't want to watch?" Pete adjusted how he was sitting and watched the two kiss and grope.