Seven

A/N
To be clear, this story is post-hiatus!fob and MCR never broke up (I may have Gerard still an alcoholic because he's dating Bert and I feel like he had some influence on Gee's drinking).

Spoiler: I probably will have a smut chapter of Gerard and someone else (hehe *evil smile*)

"Patrick..."

Patrick opened his eyes to see Pete staring back at him. He yawned and rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

"Wha?"

"We have to get ready. We're supposed to be in Nashville tonight."

Andy and Joe had left Pete's a week ago. Patrick had stayed behind to live with Pete for another week until they left for the CMA's.

Patrick grumbled and hid his face in his pillows. "They don't need us there. We don't even play country music!"

"Patrick," Pete laughed. "We have to go!"

Pete dragged Patrick out of bed by his ankles.

"Pete.." Patrick complained as he fell from the bed.

Pete grinned as the bedsheets fell away and Patrick's pink lace (and now favorite pair of) underwear were visible.

"You're packing those?" He asked with a hopeful look in his eyes.

Patrick mumbled and got up. "Yeah, well, they're the only kind of underwear that I wear now. So.. Yeah."

Pete grinned, imagining what could happen in the next few weeks. He had a feeling that their trip to Tennessee was going to be good.

"Come," Patrick grabbed his hand. "Let's take a shower before we pack." He pulled him to the bathroom and tugged on Pete's shirt.

"Okay, okay. A little eager are we?" Pete laughed as he removed his shirt.

Patrick bit his lip. "Mmmaybe.."

He started the shower and then watched excitedly as Pete undressed.

"Patrick, your turn." Pete nodded at the pink panties.

He giggled and slowly started to take them off. Pete huffed and yanked them down his legs.

"Enough of the teasing."

They got under the running water and Patrick found himself pinned against the shower wall. Patrick let out a small noise as Pete started sucking on his neck. Pete slid his hands down Patrick's sides and held onto his hips.

Suddenly Pete bit down hard on his skin, causing him to moan from the pain. Pete's grip on his sides tightened and he pressed against him harder. Patrick was getting aroused from Pete's roughness.

Pete nibbled on his ear next. Tugging on it gently between his teeth.

"Mnnn.. Pete.." Patrick panted.

He became confused when Pete slowly knelt down in front of him.

Pete smiled up at him, "you've been so good this past week." He stuck his tongue out and barely touched Patrick's member.

"I've learned my lesson after the party."

Pete nodded. "I think it's time I gave you a little reward."

"Yes, please."

Pete took him into his mouth without another word and started sucking. He ran his hands up Patrick's thighs and dug his nails into his skin.

Patrick threw his head back in ecstasy. His head made a thunk noise as it hit the shower wall. He breathed in and bit his bottom lip. The moan he tried to keep silenced came out anyhow.

Pete bobbed and sucked. He slowed down and began blowing instead. Hearing what he was aiming for, a loud moan and some random profanities, he finished blowing and started sucking again.

Patrick's fingers were tangled in Pete's hair. He felt himself getting close.

"Pete... More.." He whimpered.

Pete obliged and started deepthroating him. He knew Patrick was almost ready and he was going to get as many moans out of Patrick as he could before then. He glanced up and saw Patrick breathing heavily.

Many loud noises from Patrick later, he came into Pete's mouth. Almost gagging from Patrick's load hitting him in the back of the throat, Pete pulled away.

For the first time, he realized that he was panting just as hard as Patrick was. "Good?"

Patrick nodded. "Amazing."

~~~

"I don't like airports," Patrick sighed as he followed Pete through the crowd.

It was noon and Patrick hoped that the food on their flight would be good. His stomach growled from him just thinking about lunch.

"Come on," Pete grabbed his arm as he fell behind a little. "We can't miss our flight."

They got to their gate and found a place to sit. There were a bunch of other people sitting already.

"I think I forgot my toothbrush." Patrick said quietly.

"We'll buy you a new one."

Patrick smirked and lent close to whisper in Pete's ear. "I think I also forgot one of my toys."

"Which one?" Pete raised his eyebrow.

"The purple one."

Patrick smiled more when he saw Pete's frown.

"Then we'll get a new one of those as well."

"Promise?"

"Only if you're good." Pete smiled. "Oh, and I forgot to tell you, I'm bringing my camera in my duffel bag."

"Camera?"

Pete nodded, "you promised to let me.. Film." He grinned.

"Oh..." Patrick giggled. "Now I can't wait."

They waited the rest of the while in silence. Their flight was called and soon enough they boarded the plane.

~~~
A/N
No mile high club for you
xD lol
~~~

They got off the plane and walked through the Tennessee terminal. Joe and Andy were supposed to pick them up outside, so after they grabbed their luggage, they walked out through a pair of sliding doors.

"See them?" Pete asked as he searched the cars outside.

Patrick pointed to a car he recognized, "is that them?"

"Oh yeah.."

They headed off towards the car. They met Andy halfway there.

"Hey," Andy greeted them. "How was the flight?"

"Uneventful." Patrick said grouchily.

"What's with him? Eat a bad meal?"

Pete shook his head. "He's mad at me because I wouldn't let him join the mile high club."

Andy laughed. "Well why not?"

"Dude, the only privacy there was was the bathroom and that is a very small space." Pete shuddered. "I can't imagine having two people in there. Let alone, banging."

Patrick huffed and headed off for the car. Pete and Andy followed behind him.

A/N
3 author's notes in this chapter...
0.0

Yay hiatus is done (hopefully)

Comment and vote! Love ya for reading! <3