Sixteen

A/N
I suggest going back over the last chapter if you've forgotten what has happened.

Patrick got one of his wrists loose and pushed his forearm against Bert's neck. He hoped the pressure against his throat would make him lean back. He did but Patrick missed his opportunity to shove him off.

"Trying to play dirty?" Bert muttered. He held Patrick's wrist with one hand now that the other was free and started groping him.

He felt him up in all the places Patrick wished he wouldn't. Patrick tried to push his hand away but he couldn't get any sort of advantage.

Bert chuckled and reached to the bottle of lube he had on this dresser next to the bed.

"Bert, get off!" Patrick cried. He couldn't stop the tears from falling.

Instead of getting off, Bert unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants.

Patrick hit his arms against his chest in a futile attempt to push him away. "Please, don't.."

The bedroom door opened and suddenly Pete was there. He grabbed the back of Bert's shirt and yanked him off of Patrick. Bert fell to the floor, not knowing what happened.

"What the hell?" He yelled when he saw Pete.

Patrick scrambled off of the bed and ran behind Pete, hugging him from behind while burying his face in Pete's shirt.

"I'm taking Patrick out of here and you're never going to touch him again."

"Well, the slut likes it when I touch him," he got up and stood in front of Pete.

"You're not going to touch him again because we'll just happen to forget what I walked in on. If you do touch him, everyone will know about this. Everyone."

"What you just walked in on was two guys about to fuck." Bert said angrily.

"No, what I just walked in on was rape." Pete gently nudged Patrick to the door.

Once they were downstairs, they could hear Bert following them down. Pete turned around just in time to see Bert get ready to throw a punch and he quickly lent back so that Bert missed him.

Not reacting to Pete stepping back in time, Bert threw his own balance off and stumbled.

"I'll let that one side, but next time we're telling."

"Fuck!" Bert grumbled as he struggled getting to his feet again.

Pete pulled Patrick out of the house. While they were walking to Pete's car, Patrick clung to him desperately.

"Patrick, it's okay. You can let go now."

"N-no," he shook his head and hugged Pete even tighter.

"You want to leave here right? Get far away from him?"

Patrick nodded.

"Then we have to get in the car. And you have to let go of me."

Patrick stopped clinging to him. When he let go, he realized that his pants were still open. He tried zipping them back up but the zipper had broken. Becoming frustrated, new tears were forming in his eyes.

"Here," Pete said gently. He carefully buttoned Patrick's pants. Then he took his jacket off and handed it to Patrick. "It's not much but it'll do until I get you home."