Twelve

A/N
Not so much Pete and Patrick in this chapter.. But I asked and a lot of you guys said you wanted this chapter, so here you go.

It was completely quiet in the car. Frank looked in the rearview mirror at Mikey. He had really hoped that Mikey would've gotten a ride home with someone so Frank could've had some alone time with Gerard.

He started the car and slowly drove around the few drunk people that were in the driveway. He came to a stop when he saw Billie Joe wave them down.

"What's up?" Frank said after he rolled down the window.

"Can I catch a ride?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess."

Billie got in the back next to Mikey. "Can I also crash with you guys?"

"Um, well we're staying at a hotel.." Frank started.

"You can crash on the couch in my room," Mikey offered.

"Cool, thanks. The reason I asked is because Mike and Tre were weirded out when I asked if I could suck one of them off. So they left the party without me."

"Aw, I'm sorry man.." Gerard said sympathetically.

Billie shrugged, "I'll blame it on the drugs later."

"So, I guess Patrick's going to mess around with you," Frank said.

"Wait, what?" Mikey looked between them and added when his eyes landed on Billie, "Patrick likes you?"

"No, he just said that he'd fool around with me if no one else would. Damn, am I that undesirable?"

"I don't know but I must be too. Pete and I kind of hooked up back at the party and then he said he just needed a distraction. I mean, he told me that beforehand but I thought that I could change his mind after we.. Well, y'know." Mikey said sadly. "I think he's after Patrick."

Billie raised an eyebrow and gave Mikey a smirk.

The conversation died around the same time they got back to the hotel. Frank found a spot in the parking lot and they all got out.

While they walked to their rooms, Frank kept thinking of his conversation with Gerard.

"So do you really like me back?"

"Frankie, of course I do. How could I not?"

"I just.. I can't believe it, that's all." Frank had said while smiling like an idiot.

"Why do you think I always kiss you back when we're on stage? You know I never act on stage."

"Frank?"

Frank shook his head, "huh?"

Gerard was standing in front of him. Billie and Mikey were gone and they were in front of their room door. He must have spaced out the entire walk to the room.