Eighteen

Patrick lay awake with Pete curled up behind him. He turned over so that he was facing him and found that Pete was awake as well.

"Pete?" Patrick asked quietly.

"Hmm?"

"Do you think about marrying me?" Patrick thought back to when he was being carried up the stairs the night before.

"All the time," Pete smiled.

Patrick felt some tears form in his eyes and he hugged Pete. "I love you."

He just knew Pete was smiling even wider when Pete responded, "I love you too."

Patrick looked back at Pete's face, "I'm glad what happened did. I'm glad we're together. Exclusively."

Pete hummed in response.

"I know you love me. You fought for me and I'm sad that I can't say the same." Patrick frowned as he thought about how he left Pete after the first time Pete told him that he loved him. And then how Pete saved him from Bert even after everything that had happened.

"You're not a fighter, Patrick," Pete kissed his forehead. "You're a lover."

Patrick bit his lip. He knew this was Pete's way of saying that he didn't care about the things that he did and how he had treated him. Though, he still felt bad that he didn't fight at all to be with Pete.

"Now," Pete sighed, "is Bert's dick really bigger?" He referred to when they were arguing in the hotel room.

"What? No, I just said that to get you mad. It's actually pretty small." Even though it was normal sized, he said the last part so that Pete would feel better.

Pete began laughing, "is it really?"

"Yeah." Patrick smiled.

"Want to double check? Just to be sure?" Pete grinned.

"Hmmm.. Yes sir."

"We need to have a submissive position for you." Pete got up and pointed to the floor in front of him. "Kneel here and sit on your heels."

Patrick got out of bed and did as he was told. "When do you want me to go into this position?"

"Whenever you've been bad or feel that you've been bad. Maybe I'll be less angry if you sit like this. Now put your hands on your knees and lower your head."

Patrick complied.

"This is your submissive position. Understand?"

"Yes sir," Patrick nodded while looking down.

"Good boy. Now get up and strip."

Patrick stood up and ran his hands up his chest, pushing his shirt up as he did. When his shirt was over his head, his hands traveled back down and briefly paused at his nipples. Pete raised an eyebrow as Patrick fingered them. His hands got to his pants and he slowly unzipped them to reveal purple lace panties that Pete hadn't noticed the night before.

Pants now on the floor, Patrick rubbed his semi through the light fabric. He let out a small noise because he knew how much Pete liked it when he got vocal.

But Pete shook his head in warning.

Patrick blushed and pointed at the floor in question. He wasn't sure if he should go into his new position.

"No, keep going," Pete reassured.

Once Patrick's clothes were all on the floor and he stood there completely naked, Pete told him to get back on the bed with his ass in the air. Patrick did and bit his lip. He had a feeling this was going to be good.