Nine

Patrick sighed as the shower's hot water poured over him. Last night, Andy had came back and said that Pete pissed him off. Apparently, they had a fight in which Pete called him some awful things. So Andy had left him alone.

Pete hasn't even called to tell them that he's alright.

Joe and Andy had left to go to a restaurant for breakfast. Patrick volunteered to stay behind in case Pete showed up.

Patrick couldn't figure out why Pete was being so moody. He left when Patrick and Joe were going to fool around. Did that have something to do with it?

As he was thinking about why Pete left, he heard the room's door open.

"Patrick!"

Pete.

Patrick turned the shower off and grabbed a towel. "Yeah?"

He heard stumbling around outside the bathroom. He went out after he dried off.

"You bastard," Pete slurred. He took a step and fell onto the bed.

"What?"

"Just when I thought I had you..."

"Pete, are you drunk?"

"You go and fuck Joe," he continued.

"What are you talking about?" Patrick went to his suitcase and got out some clothes.

Pete got up and grabbed his arm. "You just don't get it..." He pulled him back and pushed him onto the bed.

"Pete?"

"Just shut up for once and listen."

"Okay.." Patrick put his hands up, "I'm listening."

He crashed his lips onto Patrick's. Pete straddled him as he kissed him. He tried his best not to make the kiss sloppy and unromantic but the fact that he tasted of alcohol ruined his efforts.

After he pulled away, he watched Patrick for a reaction.

"Pete, you're drunk. Maybe you should sleep it off."

Pete pouted and got up. "You didn't listen!"

"You didn't say anything," Patrick laughed.

Pete sighed and had a sad look on his face.

"So, was that you're way of telling me that you want sex?" Patrick smirked.

Pete stood there and chewed the inside of his cheek. Coming to a decision, he straddled Patrick again. "If I can't have you, I'll just take you."

"What?" Patrick laughed. "Pete, you're not making any-"

He was cut off by Pete's lips. This kiss was sloppy. It was unromantic and desperate.

Patrick was pushed to lay down and his skin was attacked by greedy hands.

Going with it, Patrick started pulling Pete's shirt off. He ran his hands down the guitarist's tattooed skin to his pants.

Pete moved his kisses to Patrick's jaw, stopping right under his ear to leave a mark. Patrick bit his lip and tugged at Pete's jeans.

Patrick became a mess. He was aware of it all at once. Pete's breath on his neck. Pete's mouth on his skin. Pete's hands on his hips. Pete's groin grinding down on him.

But what really turned Patrick on was when Pete growled "you're mine" into his ear.

Pete's kisses turned into sucking and the sucking turned into bites. All along his jaw and neck, then to his collarbone. He kept going, small bites down Patrick's chest to his nipple. Then the other one. Then down his stomach.