Screaming Beatings and Flashbacks

Alison's POV

Oh no...

"D-Dominic?" I gasp as I get out of my truck, crossing my arms. "What the hell are you doing here?!"

He furrows his brow and slings his arm over my shoulder. "Seeing my girl and my kid." He says as if it's obvious.

I tear away from him. "I am not your girl! You only wanted one thing and you got it!" I scream. "When I told you I was pregnant you took off! I never saw you again!" I hate him, I really do. With all my heart.

"Jeez!" He says defensively. "Well, where is it? My kid?"

"She is out with her aunts and she shouldn't even be considered your kid! You don't know anything about her! You didn't even know if she was a boy or a girl!"

He touches my arm softly. "I care about you, Ali."

Once again I rip away. "No you don't! If you cared about me you would've never left me! I thought you loved me! You said you loved me! I gave you everything! And you gave me nothing back! When you left I didn't know what to do! It felt like all the life was sucked out of me!"

"You never trusted me, did you?" He says coldly with a scowl on his face.

I laugh out loud cynically at that one. "Never trusted you?! I told you things that no one else knew! I told you my deepest secrets!"

"Secrets I can still use against you." He threatens.

I step back. "You wouldn't do that... No one can know."

"Then you're mine again. And I get to see my daughter!"

"No!"

He grabs my wrist and squeezes.

"That hurts!"

Suddenly a car door slams and we both turn to see an angry looking Emily stomping towards us.

"Who the hell are you?" She says to Dominic.

He lets go of my wrist and rests his hand on my butt. "Alison is my baby mama."

I slap his hand and move behind Emily. I feel a bit like a child for doing this, but I have to admit I'm scared of Dominic. When he's mad he can be really scary.

"What?" She raises her eyebrows. "Leave."

He just smirks and shakes his head. "Not until I get Ali back and get to see my daughter."

"No fucking way. Ali is my girlfriend." Emily snarls.

His eyes widen and he looks at me. "You're a dyke now?" Then his smirk comes back. "I can fix that."

"That's it!" Emily yells. I can see the badass side of her coming out.

She charges at Dominic and takes him down. He struggles to flip it over, but despite him being bigger than her and looking stronger, he has no chance. She punches him repeatedly.

"Emily! Emily, stop!" I call. Considering my past with my dad I really hate violence.

Emily ignores me and keeps on beating him.

"Please stop!" I cry. I grab her arm.

She rips her arm away, causing me to stumble and fall backwards, hitting my head on the cement. This triggers a flashback.

I scream as he grabs my arm and I fall  out of the tree. I'm tumbling down, down, down.

Then my head smashes into the ground and my vision blurs. I feel something hot and wet pool under me. I see my dad stalk away, get in his car and drive away.

"Ali!" CeCe cries, running up to me. She whips off her jacket and places it under my head. I see tears wetting her cheeks.

"I'm okay." I croak.

"I don't think so, Ali." She whimpers.

I feel my eyes begin to drift shut. I feel exhausted. All I want to do is sleep and it starts to make more sense to just close my eyes.

"Don't close your eyes, Alison! Please!" CeCe screams.

I hear the front door open and slam shut. Charles, Courtney and Jason come running out.

"Shit!" Charles cries.

"Let's call 911!" Jason suggests hurriedly.

"You know we can't do that!" Charles reminds him. "Dad will kill us! Where's mom?"

"Our with her friend, remember?" Courtney says.

I stare up at them wearily, fighting to keep my eyes open.

"Call Wren!" CeCe suggests in a frantic jumble.

Wren is the doctor we often call for serious injuries when we can't go to the hospital.

I feel so tired. "I can't keep my eyes..."

I hear them screaming at me to stay awake as my eyes shut.

When I wake up I'm in bed. I don't feel any better.

"Alison? Alison!"

I groggily come-to and notice I'm still in the driveway. Emily is over me, looking scared and worried and regretful.

"I'm so sorry baby!" She hugs me. "I didn't mean to! I swear it was an accident!"

"I know." I groan and rub the back of my head. "It's not to bad." I look around. "Where's Dominic?"

"He ran away." She smirks. "Well, drove."

I suddenly remember that I'm a bit angry at her. "Why'd you have to beat him up like that?"

"He was being an asshat!" She says defensively.

"But you know I hate violence!"

"He deserved it!" She raises her voice even more.

"Babe, please."

"No!" She yells. "You don't appreciate me do you?!"

"I-"

"Fuck off!"

I stiffen. "Fine." I turn to go inside.

"Wait!" Emily calls. "I'm sorry, Ali!"

"No! Just leave me alone!" I say as I go inside.

Emily's POV

"Shit, shit, shit." I mumble as I get in my car and back out of the driveway.

I know Ali hates violence but his smug little face was just so punchable. And after he said those things about Ali I just lost it.

It felt good too. I'm used to getting in fights, being Rosewood High's badass queen bee and all.

But I took it to far. Like always.

"God I'm such a fucking idiot!" I cried, hitting the wheel. There's obviously something that happened to Ali that made her feel this way about violence. And I was so caught up in beating him that I hurt her.

Hearing the smack of her head against concrete was the worst sound. When I turned around and saw her staring up at the sky blankly my heart dropped. I thought she was really hurt. I even briefly thought she was dead. That would've been my fault too because I'm such a screwup that I can't control myself.

I'll just have to apologize to her. Hopefully she'll forgive me.

AN: So you were right, the jackass is back. Emily beat him up, though. But oh no! Ali and Em are fighting! And with Ali in a vulnerable state without Emily to protect her what if he comes back???? I'm foreshadowing guys, go with it.

- G. Schreiber

Tumblr: Gretaschreib
Ask.fm: Gretaschreiber
Vine: Gretaschreib