Christmas, Old Friends and Gifts

Alison's POV

"Mewy Chwistmas, mewy Chwistmas, mewy Chwistmaaaaassss mommy." Someone sings in a whisper in my ear.

My eyes flutter open and I look to see Emily, CeCe, Courtney, Jason and Charles standing at the foot of my bed and Peaches is up by my face. They're all in their pajamas.

"Wake up sleepy head!" Emily says. "The girls will be here soon."

I sit up and smile. "Merry Christmas." I'm in a red and black plaid onesie  with a flap on the butt that snaps shut with two bears on it that reads "Bear Cheeks." Emily picked it out for me.

The boys and CeCe and Courtney go downstairs leaving Emily, Peaches and I. I stand up and bend down to pick up Peaches, only to be met by a slap on the ass from Emily. I stand quickly and Emily grabs my hips, pressing her front into my back. "Did I tell you your ass looks good in that?" She whispers in my ear. 

"Emily!" I gasp, picking Peaches up. "Peaches can hear you!"

Emily just smirks and leaves the room with a, "Come on it's Christmas."

I scoff and look at Peaches. "What do you think?"

She just squeals. "Pwesants!"

-

"Oh, Emily!" I gasp. "It's beautiful!" She got me an Eiffel tower necklace with our names engraved in it on opposite sides.

"Okay my turn." She says, opening the small velvet box I got her. Inside she finds the ring.

"Um... Ali I..." The brunette looks uneasy.

"It's not an engagement ring!" I say quickly.

"Oh! Thank god." She sighs in relief, chuckling. "Not that I don't wanna marry you... someday. But just not right now."

"I get it." I smile. "Anyway it's a promise ring. I couldn't afford a diamond. It's just a simple silver band. But it's my promise to love you forever."

"Baby..." She grins and kisses me sweetly. "I love you too. Forever."

"Okay love birds." CeCe rolls her eyes. "No need to make me feel bad about my lack of love. Oh by the way, Ali. Santana and Brittany are in town and I think Quinn and Puck are too so they're coming over soon. That okay?" (AN: The rest of this chapter will contain characters from Glee so if you don't watch Glee sorry. Nothing will be confusing hopefully.)

"Yes!" I jump up. "I haven't seen them in so long! Are Q and Puck bringing Beth? And Santana's pregnant right?"

CeCe nods.

"Wait, who are these people?" Hanna asks with her brow furrowed.

"I met Quinn, San and Britt in high school. We were all best friends and pretty much still are." CeCe explains with a smile. "San and Britt are together and Puck is Quinn's boyfriend. Beth is their daughter."

"They had her when they were sixteen so they helped me through my pregnancy with Peaches a lot." I add.

Emily's POV

The parents go into the kitchen to talk and all the "kids" (by kids I mean under 25) stay by the tree.

"Ooh! I love this song!" Ali squeals as Jingle Bell Rock comes on. "Wanna dance!?"

I laugh and take her hand.

We dance and other couples join us. I swing her around and dip her a lot.

She sings along.

Jingle bell, jingle bell
Jingle bell rock
Jingle bells chime in
Jingle bell time
Dancin' and prancin'
In jingle bell square
In the frosty air!