Texts Secrets and Exposure

Emily's POV

We're all sitting on Ali's bed laughing and talking. Her older siblings aren't there so we have their house all to ourselves.

"Hanna you're a pig." I laugh, crinkling my nose as she stuffs her face with chips and a cookie simultaneously.

"Hey I'm not the only one!" Hanna defends herself. She points her fork at Alison. "Look at your girlfriend!"

I look over at Ali to see her doing the same thing only she's doing it with salad.

We all laugh.

Alison scowls at me. "Hey I have an excuse, I'm eating for two! Plus at least I'm eating stuff that has some nutritional value!"

"Well my excuse is that I'm hungry!" Hanna argues.

"Well I-"

"Okay, okay you two." I chuckle. "Quit fighting."

Alison looked at her small baby bump and pointed her fork at it accusingly. "This is all your fault." She says jokingly. "Otherwise I wouldn't be so hungry and I wouldn't be chastised for eating."

I put my hand on her arm. "Okay, okay enough with the crazy."

"You got about seven more months of crazy, babe." She smirks. "Sorry."

"Okay you two are just too cute." Aria chuckles dreamily. "I wish I had something like that in my life." Then for some reason she casually throws a side-glance at Spencer. I think I'm the only one who sees it.

Suddenly my phone chimes. So does Alison's and the rest of the girls'.

My brow furrows as I see that it's from a blocked number. "Did you guys get..."

They all nod their heads.

We open it and I read it aloud.

Once upon a time there were five
pretty little liars by the names of
Alison, Emily, Aria, Spencer and
Hanna. And now, thanks to me,
they'll get exactly what they
deserve.

- A

"Guys, what is this?" I ask a bit nervously. "Who is this person, I can't see the number?"

Spencer shakes her head. "I don't know."

"Guys is someone... like... after us?" Ali asks nervously.

"It's probably just some dumb prank." Spencer says. "Just some stupid kid."

"Yeah." Ali agrees. "There's-"

Suddenly there's a loud crashing sound from downstairs. We all run down and look around but their doesn't seem to be anything that fell. We look around nervously.

"Must've been... something outside." Alison suggests but a bit like she doesn't believe it.

We all hurriedly agree and make our way back upstairs.

Alison's phone goes off suddenly and again, it's from a blocked number.

Still think I'm just playing
around, bitches?

- A

There's a video attached to the message. We all crowd around her to see it.

The video plays and it's... us...

We're sitting on Ali's bed when our phones go off and we look down.

"Guys what is this?" I ask on video. "Who is this person, I can't see the number?"