Graduation, College and Plans

Emily's POV

I finish curling my hair to perfection and slip on my black dress that ends at my knees with black combat boots. Then to finish the look, I slip my gown over my head and put on the cap.

Suddenly Ali walks in, putting on a shoe. She's in a white flowy top with a dark blue skirt that's shorter in the front and gets longer as it goes back. She also has gold strappy heels, a gold belt and a spiky gold necklace on, her hair in its natural waves. She looks fucking gorgeous.

"Thanks." She giggles.

"Did I say that out loud?" I ask carefully.

"Yup." She laughs and grabs her gown and cap, putting them on.

"Mommy!" Peaches cries, rushing in. "When awe we going to you school?"

"Soon, baby girl." She chuckles.

"And Mommy and Emmy wiwl be done wiff school?"

I shrug. "Well there's still college. Your mommy will go to Hollis and I will take online classes."

Peaches turns to Ali. "Aunty Courtney? Where wiwl see go?"

Alison crouches down in front of the toddler. "Well, Aunty Courtney is gonna have to leave to finish her school. She'll be going to another place."

"NO!" Peaches cries. "No one weave!"

"Only for four years." Ali says.

"Fouwr." Peaches holds up four fingers. "That's not that many. It's only 2 mowe den me."

"That's right!" Ali says. "Now go get Aunty Ce. She's bringing you to see us graduate!"

"Otay!" The little girl smiles and runs out of the room.

"You ready for this?" Ali asks me nervously.

"Yep." I smile. "Let's go make everyone proud. Forget A. Forget Dominic. Forget everything and be proud we've come this far."

"And be proud of us." She says and then she kisses me.

-

"Alison DiLaurentis."

I scream and clap loudly in my seat, standing to cheer her on.

Ali looks fucking beautiful as she walks across the stage and takes her diploma, shaking the principal's hand. She looks out at the audience and blows a kiss. I snap a picture with my phone right as she does.

They call a few more names and then I hear it. "Emily Fields."

Everything happens in slow motion. Everyone cheering is like background noise and getting up from my seat and walking to the stage seems like it takes a year. I walk across the stage and grasp the diploma in my hand. It makes me feel so powerful, so accomplished. I shake the principal's hand and turn to search the audience, finding my baby. I wink at her and she takes a picture, just like I did for her.

I sit down again and cheer for the others. I am particularly loud when they call Spencer Hastings, then Hanna Marin and then Aria Montgomery.

Finally the whole ceremony is over and we all go back to Ali's house to celebrate. Caleb, all the girls, their families and me. CeCe's friends from college come too and bring their kids.

Spencer and Aria just came out to their families. Aria's parents were totally cool with it. Spencer's were a little bit shaken up, but they came around soon enough.

Alison's POV

"So plans?" I ask, holding my belly. "Where's everyone going for college?"

"Hollis with you, of course." Aria grins. "For my art. I really wanna become a painter and Hollis is one of the best schools around for that."

"I was thinking..." Hanna tucks a piece of hair behind her ear. "Hollis sounds good for me too. I mean... I'm thinking about going into fashion and I got in there and they've got a good fashion program and I just..." She looks at all of us. "What do you guys think?"

"YES!" I scream. "YES STAY HERE WITH US PLEASE!" I grab her arm.

"Okay, okay." She laughs.

"Well you guys know." Emily says. "Online school. I think I might become a photographer..."

"And you guys know I'm going to school here to become a cop." Caleb says. "God knows Rosewood needs one that isn't corrupt."

We turn to Spencer.

"And you?" Emily asks. "Where are you going? You got into about a billion schools."

"I'm majoring in business." Spencer says with a nod. "Which you guys know. But the thing is... all my friends will be here and my girlfriend." She takes Aria's hand. "And A is still out there. We still need to figure out who they are... so... I think I'm gonna do online schooling too."

Our eyes go wide.

"What?!" I gasp.

"It's just what I wanna do." She shrugs. "What I need to do."

"Well..." I sigh. "Whatever you need to do you should." I smile. "And now... we'll all be together for college."

"Mommy." I feel a tug on the bottom of my top.

I look down to see Peaches looking up at me. Her blonde curls are in two pigtails and she's in her white bathing suit with pink polka-dots and her duck floaties. She's soaking wet, as she was just in the pool.

"Yeah, baby?" I ask.

"Bethy and I want cookies but she says Aunty Q and Uncle Puck would say no and so that we should ask you."

I laugh and wink. "Go get two, baby."

"Yay!" She squeals and toddles off in the direction of the food table.

I chuckle. "I love our little family." I say to Emily, rubbing my belly and smiling.

"I have a surprise for our little family..." She grins. "A pretty big one."

"What is it?" I furrow my brow.

She stands and clears her throat like she's about to make a big announcement. "I kinda bought us... an apartment closer to Hollis."

My eyes widen and I launch myself out of my chair and on to her, wrapping my legs around her waist.

Emily reacts quickly and grabs my butt to support me.

"I love you!" I squeal, kissing her all over her face. "I love you, I love you, I love you!"

She laughs and sets me down, helping me back to my chair.

"It has a big bedroom for us, a smaller bedroom for Peaches and a room that would be perfect for a nursery. Then there's a little bathroom, a small kitchen and a pretty good sized space for a living room.

"How did you afford it?" I ask, my grin never leaving my face.

"I've been saving up my money since I got my first job at fourteen." Emily answers. "I never knew what it was for but I figured it out. It was for my soulmate and our family."

AN: So are you excited to see domestic Emison? And how about photographer Emily? And Ali could be her muse/model? And what about for Ali? I think I'll make her become a writer. Like an author. Do you guys like that idea? And is Estella a good name for their baby? Answer all these questions in the comments!

- G. Schreiber

Tumblr: Gretaschreib
Ask.fm: Gretaschreiber
Vine: Gretaschreib