Spirited Away 2 - Hidden Love - Chapter Two - The Spirit World

Spirited Away 2

(A/N: Hi and I just want to say, thank you for all your support, following, reviewing and favouriting this! And sorry for such a long wait so much homework - Razdaa :D. Anyway, enough of me and please enjoy my new chapter with a Haku ^^)

Disclaimer: I own nothing of Spirited Away

Chapter 2

The turquoise dragon glided its way through the starry sky, on its way to search for Zeniba's help. As he landed onto the uneven ground, the door of Zeniba's house swung open.

"Well hello Haku, what a lovely surprise. Why don't you come in and sit down. I'll make us some tea." Zeniba's voice echoed through the silence of the air, welcoming Haku. He sauntered his way inside, bowed his head and sat down.

"Zeniba, I would like to ask for some help." Haku asked, Zeniba placed a small cup of tea in front of Haku.

"What kind of help would you want Haku?" Zeniba asked and sipped her tea. No-Face abruptly broke the silence by the sound of a teapot smashing.

"Uh uh uh!" No-Face cried remorsefully, Zeniba sighed.

"No-Face, I obviously forgive, so why don't you get a broom and brush it all up, eh?" Zeniba suggested, No-Face instantly set to work, Zeniba turned to face Haku.

"Well, ever since, I got my name back, I was meant to have all my powers back, am I correct?" Haku asked. Zeniba nodded, signalling Haku to continue.

"However, whenever I try to contact you from the Bathhouse, I am unable to. And when I try to contact Chihiro in the Human World, I can't." Haku explained, Zeniba glanced at Haku and sniggered, leaving him with a perplexed look on his face.

"It's all pretty simple, now think back when you got your name back, did anything special happen to you? As this is actually the cause of your weakness of power and even your life." Zeniba answered, Haku stared at the table, his eyes widened, as his mind raced rapidly.

"Chihiro? I loved her ever since she fell into my river and now she's gone, somewhere in the Human World, where I am unable to contact her. Can it be her?" Haku thought, Zeniba smiled, knowing that Haku had finally got it.

"You have my thanks Zeniba, however one more thing, may I ask is there any way of Chihiro returning here?" Haku asked, blushing as he did. Zeniba simply smiled at Haku, but then shook her head.

"I'm sorry Haku, I'm unable to help you with that, and you'll just have to see when the Spirits of the Gate is happy. I'm sorry, why don't you stay here for a little bit, I suspect my sister has been tiring you out." Zeniba suggested, Haku stood up and nodded.

"Thank you again Zeniba, I shall go to my room now, thank you for everything." Haku whispered, he was exceedingly tired and decided to have a rest.

Haku trudged his way to the guest room, he threw himself on the bed and sighed.

"Chihiro how long have I made you wait? You might have forgotten about me or even hate me, for not fulfilling my promise. Six years, it's just too long for a human. Chihiro, what have I done to the one I love?" Haku cursed himself to sleep, dreaming about his love…

Chihiro felt her hair blow in the wind, as she sighed. She was unable to figure out why the Spirit Gate was not opening… Again and why she was waiting for Haku, six years, six long, lonely years, alone. Chihiro angrily threw a rock at the other side of the tunnel, the sound echoed its' way through Chihiro's exit to the Human World.

"Nigihayami Kohaku Nushi! Do you even remember me? Was I just a little, lost girl who you pitied on and you were happy when I left? Please give me a sign that you can feel my presence?" Chihiro cried drops of water came gushing from her chestnut brown eyes, hitting the ground.

Haku's eyes snapped wide open, Chihiro's voice echoed throughout his head. He jumped out of his humid bed and began to form a radiant ball of magic to send to Chihiro's mind, a picture of him; however, with all his strength the magic gradually vanished. Haku dropped feebly to the floor, inhaling at a quick pace; he punched the tiled floor, despite the fact his knuckled began to bleed, Haku carried on, until his eyes began to flutter, he was soon asleep, again dreaming about his love...

Chihiro wiped her eyes; she knew it was no use; she started to make her way back to her home, the one she thought she could not connect with. She glanced at her watch.

"Oh dam! Only five minutes run back home!" Chihiro cried, she rapidly ran to her house.

As soon as she arrived, there was a note on the kitchen table, it read:

Chihiro, where the hell where you? You know you should be back, you rascal, anyway, me and your dad have gone out. No sure how long for, at least over two or three days. So go wherever you want, do whatever you want, but no food can be eaten out of the fridge right? See you whenever.

Chihiro scrunched the paper up and threw it into the bin; she sprinted up to her sea green bedroom and got her unfinished picture of Haku. She gently stroked his forest green hair. Soon after finishing the portrait of Haku, she fell asleep dreaming about her love…

(A/N: Hellooo, long chapter for you guys, as I felt mean, making you wait so long! Sorry! ^^ Please R&R! Hope I'm forgiven! Anyway, until next time! Chow!)