Spirited Away 2 - Hidden Love - Chapter Eighteen - Chihiro's Losses

Spirited Away 2 – Hidden Love

(A/N: Hello there guys! I just want to say a big thank you to all my readers out there! I really appreciate all the reviews, faves and follows, especially from Heartz4Jesus, Ialiceiamagodness and everyone else! I really appreciate it guys! Also thank you Guest for your inspiring idea, however despite me not using, I really appreciate it! Anyway, on with the story, please R&R)

Chapter Eighteen

"Honestly, do you think the dam police are going to interview us again?" Yuuko Ogino asked angrily as she took another swig of her wine. Her husband, Akio shrugged helplessly and sighed.

"I don't know and I don't care, why would you constantly interview the parents of a stupid daughter anyway? It's pathetic like Chihiro is!" Akio explained and slammed his can of beer on the table. They both sat in silence until the bar manager walked up to them.

"We're closed now, come back tomorrow or something," the bar manager explained and Yuuko and Akio groaned as they lunged their way out of the bar and into their car.

"That stupid runt better come back home or else!" Akio shouted and he started the car.

"Right there, you must complete this mission, you know what do…"

The voice lingered in Ryu's head as he lowered himself from where he was hanging on the tree.

"Sorry Chihiro, I really am, but I need do to this!" Ryu explained to himself and he turned invisible for the time being.

"Look there, isn't that the place where that brat fell in?" Yuuko slurred as the wine got to her and Akio nodded too, the beer getting to him also.

"Yeah, and then she started saying a bloody dragon saved her! What a weirdo! She'd sick in the head she is…" Akio explained and he drove on and on, not knowing where he was actually going.

"A little more…"

The car was slowly driving off the road.

"Just a little more…"

The cat was heading towards a huge beautiful calm river.

"Gotcha!" An invisible arrow sailed through the air and hit the car's tire.

SPLASH!

The car suddenly crashed into the river. Blood stained the inside of the car. Two bodies moaned and breathed their last breath. And the oil within the car started to leak into the river. The oil was slowly polluting the river. The Kohaku River…

Chihiro woke with a start as Haku moaned loudly and squeezed her hand as hard as he was able to.

"Haku? Are you alright? Haku what's the matter?" Chihiro asked worriedly as she got off Haku and placed him in a sitting position.

"Chihiro…" Haku whispered as he lifted his head, however he coughed violently and allowed his head to fall back on Chihiro's lap.

"Haku what's the matter? Please tell me!" Chihiro begged and Haku slowly straightened his back, but to then cough again violently, his hand covering his mouth.

"It's nothing, it's ok, I'm alright," Haku whispered and when he glanced at his hand as he felt a warm substance on it, he gasped and quickly hid his hand away.

"Haku what it is? What's on your hand? Haku!" Chihiro exclaimed and she fought to look at his hand, however due to Haku's weak condition he was unable to fight from Chihiro. When she did open Haku's hand she gasped in horror.