Spirited Away 2 - Hidden Love - Chapter Twenty-Six - The Human's Song

Spirited Away 2 – Hidden Love

(A/N: Hello there guys! I hope you liked the last chapter and its cliff-hanger! :3 so please R&R and thanks for all the reviews once again! I will make sure to name any names who have always stuck with me! Sorry for the long wait as well, had my exam! -3-)

Chapter Twenty-Six

Haku felt the poison drive into him, weakening him, he smiled a little as he realized as his first was kiss was going to be his last, with his love, Chihiro Ogino. Once all the poison had been transferred, Haku slumped towards the floor, quickly being caught by Chihiro, whose eyes were sparkling with tears.

"At least my last sight is of you Chihiro… I love you…" and with that Haku breathed his last breath, which made Chihiro squeeze her eyes together and scream.

Chihiro looked down at Haku's peaceful face, her eyes shone with ember; her whole body was radiating an ember colour, as her sadness turning into anger.

Slowly, small yet shining pearl scales flew up into the air from Haku, as one scratched Chihiro's damp face; she looked down towards Haku, and gasped. She ignored the pain of the scratching and making her bleed, which was made by the scales darting upwards. Chihiro closed her eyes and inhaled slowly, before she plunged into the myriad of shimmering, yet deadly scales.

"I must go and…" Lin shouted, however she was held back by Ryu's magic.

"No, this is the end of the task for her," Ryu explained which made Lin roll her eyes.

"Are you crazy?! She's getting hurt!" Lin shouted and Ryu nodded.

"That's the evidence of her love for Haku," Ryu looked at the scene as he saw blood fly up along with the scales.

"Please Chihiro, get there in time," Ryu whispered to himself.

Meanwhile, Chihiro was fighting the scales, flinching here and there, but with the determination written all over her face, she ignored the pain.

"Haku!" She shouted as she threw handfuls of scales away from what she was trying to reach to. She knew, somehow, there was a time limit, in which Haku would eventually disappear. She had to get to him, and tell him, that she… She…

She was a scared little ten year girl, entering a different world, her parents had been turned into pigs, and all she wanted, needed was someone to help her and guide her… Never did this now sixteen year old teenager know that her saver and rescuer was in fact the love of her life…

"Haku, I love you! I truly do, please don't leave me!" Chihiro shouted and suddenly the scales were still. Some were dripping with Chihiro's blood, some shining in and reflecting off the Suns' mighty rays. Chihiro slowly opened her eyes and saw Haku's feeble body lying there in front of her, his eyes slowly flickering open.

"Chihiro…"

"Haku!" and Chihiro slowly leaned in towards him and she received a weak smile from Haku and she smiled as well. Haku reached for Chihiro's face and Chihiro swiftly cupped the shaking hand.

"I love you Chihiro, thank you Chihiro," Haku whispered and Chihiro smiled.

"I love you too Haku, I really love you," and Chihiro leaned in towards Haku and gave him a small yet long kiss.

The scales flew up in the air and left the couple, uncovered allowing everyone to see.

Loud and happy shouts were made, which made the couple look up and blush violently. Everyone surrounded them, some laughing, some smiling and some even crying. Chihiro slowly helped Haku stand up and Lin pushed everyone out of the way to allow Chihiro and Haku to get through.