Spirited Away 2 - Hidden Love - Chapter Seven - A Visit to Zeniba

Spirited Away 2

(A/N: Hello! Thank you for all your reviews! And sorry for a cliffy! ^^ Anyway please R&R and on with the story.)

Chapter Seven

"I didn't do anything!" Haku protested as he wriggled in Lin's firm grip. Chihiro sighed as she heard the two argue, she looked down at her foot and realised that it was beginning to disappear; Chihiro gasped and quickly took both her shoes off and threw them both at Lin and Haku.

"Hey!" they cried in unison as they turned to face Chihiro; who simply raised both her hands.

"Guys, I'm disappearing!" Chihiro stuttered. Lin slapped Haku on the back as he ran to Chihiro.

"See, you even forget about the disappearing thing!" Lin complained and grabbed a handful of candy from her basket and gave it to Chihiro; who quickly swallowed them. Finally, she was normal again, however her foot was still badly sprained.

"Kamajii have you get anything to cure Chihiro's sprained foot, I've already put a spell to stop the increase of pain." Haku explained. Kamajii nodded and started to rummage through his drawers.

"Found it! Here you go, rub this onto her foot and it will be alright, but it may sting a little." Kamajii explained as he gave Haku the cream. Haku opened the lid and a strong acid smell entered his nose; he scooped some with his two fingers and carefully rubbed it onto Chihiro's foot. Chihiro gasped in pain, as the cream was applied. After Haku had finished, she was able to walk again.

"Thanks Kamajii!" Chihiro cried. Kamajii smiled as bath tokens dropped from the ceiling.

"I think we should leave Kamajii." Haku whispered and Lin, Chihiro and Haku climbed out of the boiler room. They quietly clambered onto the elevator.

"Haku, what you are going to do now?" Lin asked. Haku glanced at Chihiro who was staring in deep space; he sighed as Lin kept asking question which irritated him. Soon the doors swung open. Chihiro was welcomed the business of the workers; however Haku dragged Chihiro outside into the fresh air.

"Haku?" Chihiro whispered. Haku stopped and turned to face her.

"Sorry Lin was annoying and I thought you wanted to visit Zeniba?" Haku suggested. Chihiro's eyes lightened up, which made Haku chuckle; he transformed into a dragon and Chihiro quickly climbed on.

As Chihiro felt the soft fur of Haku's in her face, her eyes began to gradually close and her grip on Haku loosened. When Haku felt the grip on his horns begin to disappear, he quickly changed back into a human to catch Chihiro.

"Sleepy Chihiro I guess." Haku whispered into Chihiro's ear and Haku floated down to Zeniba's house as night began to come.

Haku knocked the door with his shoulder and was the door of Zeniba's swung open.

"Why hello Haku, and Chihiro?" Zeniba glanced at the sleeping Chihiro. "Did you give her some cream?" Haku thought for a little while.

"Yes, Kamajii gave her some cream for her sprained foot." Haku explained and Zeniba nodded.

"That explains her tiredness, now why don't you two go into the spare room to sleep?" Zeniba suggested and Haku bowed his head down.

"Thank you Zeniba and goodnight." Haku said and sauntered into the spare room.

Haku lay Chihiro down on the bed and sighed. He gazed at her beauty and stroked her hair. Chihiro stirred and her eyes fluttered open.

"Haku?" Chihiro whispered.

"Yes?" Haku asked and sat next to Chihiro as she sat up on the bed.

"Are we at Zeniba's?" Chihiro asked and Haku nodded.

"Come on, you need to get some sleep." Haku replied, however Chihiro shook her head.

"Where are you going to sleep?" Chihiro said.

"On this chair." Haku explained and Chihiro gave him a stern look.

"Sleep on the bed and I'll sleep on the chair." Chihiro suggested and started to get off the bed.

"Chihiro, come on, sleep on the bed." Haku persuaded and got a shake of the head from Chihiro.

"Only if you're sleeping on the bed!" Chihiro cried and blushed as she realised what she said. Haku sighed as he gave in. Chihiro leant against his chest and held out her hand and compared hers to Haku's.

"I've grown so little." Chihiro whispered. "I… Missed you so much Haku." Chihiro looked away, cursing herself.

"I missed you two Chihiro." Haku replied and felt the soft breathing on his arm.

"Goodnight Chihiro."

(A/N: Hai! Sorry for such a bad chapter Anyway, please R&R! I really appreciate them! Thank you!)