Spirited Away 2 - Hidden Love - Chapter Four - The Reunion

Chapter 4 - The Reunion

Spirited Away 2

(A/N: Hey people! Going to be nice and give you two chapters in one day ^^ Anyway, this is time you have all been waiting for… Chihiro and Haku… Not going to spoil it, so please R&R!)

Disclaimer: I own nothing of Spirited Away!

Chapter Four

Haku soared through the starry night, he was on his way to Chihiro, not knowing the way he was going, he was relying on what his heart was telling him.

"Chihiro, wait for me." Haku whispered, as soon as he knew he had entered the Human World, he placed an invisibility spell onto him, so no one was able to see him in his dragon form. He flew over myriad of houses, until he dived into an alleyway, where he sensed Chihiro, however he went too fast and plummeted into the furniture. Chihiro immediately woke up with the noise Haku made as he crashed; she stood up leaning against a wall, her eyes widened.

"Haku… You finally came back… Haku…" Chihiro whispered, hearing his name Haku turned to face Chihiro, still in his dragon form, the smile on Haku's face began to fade away, as he saw Chihiro limping and the deep cuts on the side of her head. He immediately changed into his Human form and ran towards Chihiro as she began to fall.

"Haku." Chihiro whispered, tears coming from her eyes, Haku placed his hand over her forehead and spoke some enchanted words, making her go to sleep. Trying to stay awake, Chihiro hung onto Haku's shirt. "No, Haku, don't leave me, please, I waited too long, don't go." Haku silently winced as Chihiro begged him.

"Chihiro, I won't leave you, for now we have to go to your house." Haku explained, making Chihiro relax slightly. Haku again, placed a hand onto her forehead and soon she fell asleep in his arms. He changed into a dragon and carried her bridal style.

"Chihiro Ogino, I promise I'm going to protect you, whatever the cost." Haku promised, as they began to land in front of Chihiro's house.

Haku raced his way inside the house, with Chihiro in his arms; he sprinted up the stairs and closed his eyes. An image of Chihiro's room came to his mind, turning left, with one swift move of his hand the door of Chihiro's room swung open.

Haku entered a forest green room, however the main thing which caught Haku's eyes as he lay Chihiro down on her bed was painted an elegant dragon flying near her white bed, it looked like his so much, that Haku was so touched and beside the dragon was him in is Human form. Haku could not believe how much Chihiro was able to remember after six years of not seeing him and how the drawings were so detailed and so beautiful. Haku's eyes moved to the sleeping Chihiro, who was shivering of the coldness, Haku quickly grabbed a blanket and placed it over her. Haku stared at Chihiro, she had grown into a very beautiful girl, and she no longer had her baby fat from six years ago, making her look older. Haku stroked her brown hair; however, the thing which Haku missed the most was the beautiful chestnut eyes. Suddenly, Chihiro's eyes fluttered open, chestnut eyes into jade green eyes.

"Haku! You kept your promise!" Chihiro cried, before Chihiro got a reply she was thrown into a tight embrace from Haku.

"I'm sorry, it took so long. Please forgive me?" Haku pleaded, Chihiro giggled and returned the embrace.

"Of course I will Haku, you kept your promise, and that's all that matters." Chihiro replied, she tried to stand up, however she forgot about her foot and tripped, but was caught by Haku.

"Take it easy." Listening to Haku's soothing voice made Chihiro blush, whilst Haku assisted her onto her bed. Chihiro sat up straight, Haku magically made a bucket full of water and a towel appear. He dipped the towel into the bucket and placed it onto Chihiro's cut. She winced in pain and pushed it away.

"I'll be fine Haku." Chihiro explained her words fell on deaf ears as Haku carried on, wiping all the blood away. Once he finished, he dropped the towel into the bucket. He gently propped Chihiro's sprained foot and used a magi spell to stop the pain from increasing; he did not have the right ingredients to make the remedy to cure Chihiro's foot completely. Haku saw Chihiro moaning in pain, as the spell took place, it was exceedingly painful and just seeing Chihiro in so much excruciation made Haku feel pain. Chihiro's hand felt around and clutched Haku's hand in pain, Haku blushed as the warm touch of Chihiro's hand was pressed up against his. Finally, the spell finished, Chihiro sighed in relief and instantly blushed and let go of Haku's hand.

"How is Lin? Is she still here? And how's Kamaji does he still argue with the soot sprites? How's Granny and No-Face? And how's Boh and Yubaba?" Chihiro asked as myriad of memories stared to flood in. Haku chuckled at how excited Chihiro was. "Sorry, I really miss you guys…" Chihiro whispered, making Haku feel guilty for making Chihiro wait for six long years.

"Everyone's doing fine Chihiro, if you want, you can come visit them?" Haku asked which instantly made Chihiro smile, Haku softened at the sight, and he had missed her cheery smile at the Bathhouse.

"Can I? Can we go now?" Chihiro impatiently asked making Haku chuckle again.

"We can go tomorrow, for now you need to rest." Haku explained, which made Chihiro nod.

"Are you intending to stay for the night then?" Chihiro asked, Haku stared at the chestnut eyes, the one he had missed for six years.

"Well, yes if that is alright for you?" Haku asked, Chihiro nodded and grabbed her pyjamas, Haku then helped Chihiro to the bathroom, however before Chihiro entered the bathroom she was stopped by Haku.

"I just want to say I love… Your pictures of me." Haku quickly explained, he mentally cursed himself, why did he not have the guts say three simple, yet meaningful words?

"Oh thank you, if you want you can look through my other pictures of everyone in the Spirit World, but they are bad." Chihiro explained which made Haku shake his head.

"Thank you and I bet they won't be!" Haku replied and Chihiro went inside the bathroom and Haku went into Chihiro's room to explore some more.

(A/N: Hello people! Finally Chihiro and Haku are together in this chapter! In the next chapter a new yet old character will appear, quite unexpectedly… Until next time… Chow!)