Spirited Away 2 - Hidden Love - Chapter Five - New and Old Friends

Spirited Away 2

(A/N: Hello, sorry for such a long wait, I'm ill and have had too much homework to complete -.- Sorry! Anyway please R&R and enjoy the next chapter!)

Chapter Five

"Summon Ryu from the Human World, he has been there long enough and I believe I should bring him back to the Spirit World; he has a job to take on." A deep voice boomed, it was so loud and startling that the servant sprinted his way towards the voice.

"Yes Lord Keitaro." The servant stuttered. Suddenly a bright, luminous light shone in front of Lord Keitaro, who closed his eyes as the light shone onto him. He blinked as the light diminished and Ryu was there, kneeling on one knee, with a belt hanging from his waist, which had a sword; a dragons' head was on top of the sword, symbolising his title, The Protector of Dragons.

"Ryu, Protector of Dragons, I have a mission for you to take on and as you have swore an oath to complete it, whatever the cost. I am sorry to say that your love for the Human Girl may suffer." Lord Keitaro explained as Ryu straightened up, his fists tightly clenched and cleared his throat.

"I, Ryu, the Protector of Dragons hereby take on this mission, knowing the results." Ryu responded, making Lord Keitaro nod.

"Please Chihiro, please forgive me, my loyalty is to strong, even to break my love for you." Ryu thought as his listened to his mission, knowing that Chihiro may have to suffer because of his loyalty to Lord Keitaro.

Haku sauntered his way to Chihiro's back garden, it was filled with myriad of flowers and trees. His eyes swivelled towards Chihiro, who was sitting up on the grass; he sighed happily and went to join Chihiro. Chihiro turned around as she heard Haku sit next to her and smiled.

"I…" Chihiro started and sighed and looked into his shining emerald eyes.

"I missed you so much." Chihiro whispered, she mentally cursed herself and looked away, however Haku's gentle hand softly took hold of Chihiro's hand, making Chihiro blush instantly.

"I did as well and we can go back to the Spirit World, for a holiday for you." Haku explained, however Haku stared at Chihiro's reaction; a look of utter despair was shown in Chihiro's eyes.

"What's wrong Chihiro? Are you not happy?" Haku asked worryingly and placed a hand onto Chihiro's shoulder.

"I don't want to visit." Chihiro simply said and Haku gave her a perplexed face.

"I want to stay, stay in the Spirit World, stay with you guys!" Chihiro explained.

"But… But Chihiro, what about your friends and family here, won't they miss you?" Haku asked.

"They already are, aren't they? Everyone in the Spirit World are my friends and family. Please Haku please let me stay with, everyone. Let me stay… With you?" Chihiro whispered and threw her arms around Haku, giving him a shock. Haku felt the tenderness of Chihiro's arms wrapping around him.

"Please Haku." Chihiro uttered, Haku sighed and returned the embrace and reached over to her ear.

"Are you willing to leave your family and friends Chihiro?" Haku asked and received a nod from Chihiro, Haku sighed and let go of Chihiro.

"Well, I suppose so; it's the least I can do, seeing as I made you wait for six years." Haku explained and received yet another embrace from Chihiro.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you Haku, you're the best friend!" Chihiro cried as she tightened her grip on Haku.

"Is that all you treat me as Chihiro, a friend?" Haku thought, whilst Chihiro mentally cursed herself.

"A friend? You know that you love Haku, but will he return the feelings? No way, he's a mighty spirit and I'm some sad human." Chihiro thought as Haku and Chihiro broke apart.

"I think we should get some sleep now." Haku suggested.

"Sure." Chihiro replied and lay down on the soft grass, with Haku lying down beside her. She felt the soft touch of Haku's hand stroking her hair.

"I missed you so much Haku." Chihiro whispered and she fell into a deep sleep. Haku smiled and put arms around her slender shoulder, knowing that Chihiro was now safe, safe and sound with him.

(A/N: Hello, sorry for such a short chapter and such a long update! ^^ I've been ill! And please R&R and thank you for all your reviews and faves!)