Spirited Away 2 - Hidden Love - Chapter Twenty-Four

Spirited Away 2 – Hidden Love

(A/N: Hello there guys, I hope you still don't want to kill me! ^^ anyway, thank you for keeping up with me, and for the reviews, faves and follows! I love them all! Also I return the hug to you michelle88222! (^.^))

Chapter Twenty – Four

Haku clenched his fist once more before pounding it against a tree.

"My my Haku, wouldn't you pity that tree spirit who has that suffer that pain? Would you know that pain? Oh yes I forgot… It seems as though you would, wouldn't you oh mighty owner of the Kohaku River?" Haku spun his head around to see who the speaker was and realized that is was Lord Keitaro. Having his respects, he bowed down to him and hung his head until Lord Keitaro placed a hand on Haku's shoulder. Haku's head shot up and saw Lord Keitaro smirk at him.

"My you certainly have respect for the person who plotted your love's death," Lord Keitaro explained and Haku's eyes snapped wide open.

"What?" Haku shouted and sprang back from where he was standing to a rock.

"Yes it was I who plotted the human's death," Lord Keitaro explained.

"What? How can you? I mean you are the person who wants peace between us spirits and humans, right? And you are here willing enough to kill a human? Why? Answer me!" Haku screamed as he charged at Lord Keitaro with a sword in his hand. Lord Keitaro smirked and easily dodged the swung his arm around and clasped his hand around Haku's sword and brought Haku's face inches away from his own.

"So Haku, how are you feeling? Still angry at me? Or are you going to hear me out?" Lord Keitaro explained and Haku stopped pushing the sword towards Lord Keitaro.

"What do you mean? Hear you out? What that you decided to kill Chihiro suddenly? Is that is you idiot? You!" Haku screamed and continued to push the sword into Lord Keitaro's hand until blood begantotrickle down Lord Keitaro's arm.

"Ah, I see your loyalty isn't that strong, is it now? Well why don't you keep quiet and I'll explain eh?" Lord Keitaro chuckled as Haku pulled the sword away from his hand and stepped back. His eyes focused on Lord Keitaro's, water against wind.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()() ()()()

"Chihiro, are you ok?" Ryu asked Chihiro's eyes slowly fluttered open. She gasped and jumped out of Ryu's arms. Her hand felt around for her sword as she felt a chair bang against her inner leg. Once Chihiro grabbed the sword she pointed it towards Ryu with deadly eyes.

"Give me one good reason I shouldn't kill you right now, you murderer!" Chihiro yelled and as Ryu stood there silently, she suddenly gasped.

"I don't get it… I mean… How am I alive? You killed me, didn't you?" Chihiro asked and Ryu began to walk towards Chihiro, however Chihiro pointed her sword to Ryu's face.

"You can explain there!" Chihiro shouted and Ryu nodded.

"I killed you yes; it only affects humans though…" Ryu explained and Chihiro lowered her sword.

"What do you mean only humans?" Chihiro asked.

"That's exactly what I mean, the sword I used only affects humans," Ryu explained.

"So, what you're saying is that I'm not human?"

"Well, there is no evidence, but with my powers I can only sense that you are human, just all human," Ryu clarified and Chihiro nodded. Before she was able to say anything else, a knock at the door was sounded.