Spirited Away 2 - Hidden Love - Chapter Twenty

Spirited Away 2 – Hidden Love

(A/N: Hello there guys! It's been a while he? ^_^" Anyway, thank you ALL for such amazing support, with your reviews, faves and follows! Appreciate them all so much! And thank you again! Putting that aside, please enjoy this new chapter, and please R&R!)

Chapter Twenty

Haku slowly opened his eyes and groaned slightly as some pain seeped though. He turned to face Chihiro as her angelic face was on the edge of the bed and his hand tightly wrapped around her small fingers, Haku chuckled to himself at the cuteness Chihiro was showing. He slowly sat up straight trying to wake up Chihiro, however he failed and Chihiro rubbed her eyes as she yawned.

"Haku?" Chihiro whispered as she straightened her back, she cringed a little at the stiffness of her back.

"Chihiro, are you ok?" Haku asked as he carefully placed a hand onto Chihiro's back, she took his hand away and held onto it and smiled her dazzling smile.

"Yeah, I'm fine, good morning Haku!" Chihiro exclaimed and Haku chuckled lightly.

"Did you have a good sleep?" Chihiro asked as she leaned over Haku's bed and drew the curtains.

"Yeah I did thank you and you?" Haku asked and he gazed at Chihiro's messy hair and chuckled to himself again.

"Yeah, look it's such a nice day!" Chihiro explained and Haku began to crawl over to the window; however Chihiro sighed and assisted Haku back to his place.

"Please Chihiro, let me see it," Haku asked, however Chihiro shook her head and looked away. She was lost in her thoughts, until she sighed and helped Haku to lean towards the window.

"Look, aren't the flowers beautiful?" Chihiro asked and Haku nodded, Chihiro glanced at Haku's face and blushed as she realized how close Haku was to her, and flushed even further as she realized Haku's hand was resting on her hand. She shook her head and carried on looking at the scenery beyond the window. Suddenly, Haku choked violently and Chihiro felt his hand quickly sweep away from on top of hers and onto his mouth.

"Haku! You're coughing oil again, I'll go get Granny!" Chihiro explained and jumped off the bed and began to run out of the room, but Haku's grasp on her hand, made her stop.

"Please Chihiro, stay, here, with," Haku took a deep breath before coughing again; once he stopped he looked into Chihiro's eyes with such desperation which made Chihiro slowly walk over to him.

"Me…" Haku whispered as he wrapped his hands around Chihiro and smiled.

"At least my last moments, will be with you…" Haku whispered in Chihiro's ear, however Chihiro shook her head and wriggled free of Haku's grasp, tears running from her eyes.

"Chihiro…" Haku whispered.

"Please Haku, please let me help you, I don't want you to say those stuff, please, I know I'm not the greatest person, but please let me help you, so please, I need to go to Granny…" Chihiro then held onto Haku's hand which was full of oil, which made Haku gasp, however Chihiro smiled and ran out of the room, however before she left she turned to face Haku.

"Haku, I promise that I'll help you whatever the cost, whatever the price, I will help you!"

And with that Chihiro left, leaving Haku in silence.

"Chihiro, you're the greatest person I've ever met…"

"Granny, Haku is coughing up oil again, what do I do? Granny?" Chihiro franticly looked for Zeniba and she heard a small whimper.