Spirited Away 2 - Hidden Love - Chapter Sixteen - Fencing and Archery

pirited Away 2 – Hidden Love

(A/N: Hello there guys! Sorry for the long wait and for a cliff-hanger! Warning this chapter may be short, because my mind is going crazy and I've had loads of homework to do! So I'm sorry! Thank you all for your reviews, faves and follows! I really appreciate them all! Please R&R!)

Chapter Sixteen

Chihiro's eyes closed shut as she got ready for the big bang of the train to hit. But it never came, instead Chihiro's eyes fluttered open and she was on Haku's back as they flew up into the air.

"Haku! Are you alright?" Chihiro asked worriedly as she saw a streak of blood across Haku's pearl white skin. She quickly tried to adjust herself to examine where the cut was on Haku, but as she moved, she realized it was her own blood. A cut was running against her arm and she quietly winced as she poked it.

"Chihiro are you ok? Are you hurt?" a voice entered into Chihiro's mind, realizing it was Haku's, she relaxed.

"I'm fine thanks, just got a small cut on my arm," Chihiro explained and Haku nodded.

"Oh, do you want to stop…" before Haku was able to continue, Chihiro stopped him, protesting.

"No! I don't want to go back… I mean, well seeing as we are out here, we may as well make the most of it," Chihiro stuttered and she felt her cheeks brighten up with crimson.

"Of course," Haku stated. "Where do you want to go?"

"Erm, I think you'll have to take me somewhere, I'm not really the best person to find my way around here," Chihiro explained and again Haku nodded.

Silence built between them as they sailed through the beautiful night sky. The stars each gleamed and glistened in the moon's light as well as Haku's pearl white scaled and his turquoise fur, enveloping Chihiro like a warm blanket.

"Haku, earlier on, why was there a sudden gust of wind as I jumped? Was it mere coincidence or was it deliberate?" Chihiro asked.

"To be truthfully honest, I'm sorry but I don't know, but I hope it's only a coincidence, because the thought of someone attempting such actions…" Haku growled and Chihiro froze in fear, hearing the anger in Haku's voice frightened her, despite her love for him.

"I'm sorry Chihiro but…" Haku felt Chihiro fidget on his back with excitement as she pointed towards the ground.

"Look there Haku! That was where we both fell!" Chihiro explained and Haku chuckled.

"You're saying that as if we were stunt people," Haku commented and received a small slap across the head.

"Don't you remember? Where I remembered your name and we both fell as the curse was lifted?" Chihiro asked.

"How could I forget that?" Haku asked and Chihiro simply smiled. She shivered and buried herself further into Haku's fur.

"Do you want to go back?" Haku asked.

"Yes please, I'm sorry," Chihiro explained.

"Why are you apologizing?" Haku asked.

"To be honest, I don't actually know!" Chihiro explained and they both laughed together on their way home.

"Home sweet home!" Chihiro exclaimed as she ran into the warm arms of the bathhouse.

"Home sweet home?" Haku asked once he changed back into his human form.

"Well, yeah, this is my home!" Chihiro explained and smiled.

"Race ya!" Chihiro exclaimed and ran off, leaving Haku a questioning look on his face.

"Wait?! To where?!" Haku yelled and a small grin played on his lips as he set off. He never realized how fast Chihiro was, and gained speed as he saw the entrance of his room, wide open.

"Beat ya!" Haku shouted into darkness as he entered his own room.

"Chihiro?" Haku asked and an arrow flew out of the air, it sailed inches away from Haku's face and into a target board. Haku, still recovering from his initial shock, and spun around and saw Chihiro holding a bow and arrow, in the position as if she was ready to shoot again.

"How… Did…" Haku stammered and Chihiro laughed.

"When I was in the human world, I did a bit of archery," Chihiro explained. "I'm sorry, these are yours aren't they?"

Haku shook his head as he pulled the arrow out and passed it to Chihiro.

"It's fine, I hardly use them anyway, I was always pathetic at archery anyway, I only do fencing," Haku explained as he picked up a sword and gripped it.

"How about this, you teach me how to fight with a sword and I teach you how to use a bow and arrow?" Chihiro suggested and Haku nodded. He picked up another sword and handed it over to Chihiro, who instantly caught it.

"Let's start!" Chihiro exclaimed and took a blow at Haku who instantly but merely dodged.

"I thought you didn't know how to sword fight?" Haku asked with a confused look on his face.

"Well, it seems as though just fighting with you, and watching you I seem to learn, a lot!" Chihiro explained and as she and Haku realized what the words meant, blood came rushing to their cheeks. Until Chihiro's sword swung against Haku's, which startled him.

"You shouldn't keep your guard down right?" Chihiro teased and the battle raged again.

A few hours later, they moved on from sword fighting and to archery.

"Aim you arm higher," Chihiro explained as she stood sideways facing Haku and they same for Haku.

"Now slowly and gently pull the string back," Chihiro instructed and Haku slowly pulled the string back.

"That's it! Now just keep the same posture, and let go of the string!" Chihiro exclaimed and Haku was about to let the arrow fly, however, his arm gave way and the arrow sprung wildly, sailing out of the window, leaving Haku stood there, confused. Chihiro on the other hand, was laughing her head off, her arms wrapped around her waist.

"Ha-ha! I'm sorry Haku, but…" Chihiro couldn't finish off her sentence as the fits of laughter engulfed her. Haku, himself felt his lips pull into a huge grin before, he too was laughing away. Chihiro fell into Haku's arms and she slowly looked up to reach his gaze.

"Haku…" Chihiro whispered before Haku placed his hand over Chihiro's mouth and whispered a spell, sending Chihiro into a deep sleep.

"Goodnight Chihiro," Haku whispered and placed her on his bed and then placed the duvets over her.

Haku pulled out the necklace and sat outside on the balcony, slowly fiddling with the necklace, trying to make it its' absolute perfect. The metal shined in the moonlight but not as well as the pearl white scale, shimmering rainbows off. Soon after some hours off fiddling with the necklace, Haku soon found himself asleep.

(A/N: Hello there! I hoped you liked this chapter, I think if you listened to the soundtrack of Spirited Away, including The Name of Life and One Summer's Day with vocals, really brings the feeling out, because somehow as I was writing this my music was only Spirited Away! ^^ Anyway, please R&R! Until then, chow!)