Spirited Away 2 - Hidden Love - Chapter Twenty-Three

Spirited Away 2 – Hidden Love

(A/N: Hello there guys! I am so sorry I couldn't update as soon as! Please don't kill me! I had to catch up with some of my school work! So please forgive me! And thank you all for your patience, reviews, faves and follows! Please R&R!)

Chapter Twenty-Three

Haku ripped the plug off the top of the bottle, and took the whole liquid into his mouth. He then jumped out of bed and changed into a dragon as he went into the portal.

"Haku! Stop!" Zeniba cried, but was left on her own.

"Please, please let everything be alright…"

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

"Ryu!" Haku shouted as he charged at Ryu, anger swelling in his eyes. Ryu glanced at the charging dragon and instantly teleported, with Chihiro in his arms. He ended up standing in front of a tree, he carefully placed Chihiro on the soft trunk of the tree, and he turned into a dragon himself. Striking red fur covered Ryu's white scales, with horns longer that Haku's and pointier, Ryu had an advantage.

"So Haku, where has your respect gone?" Ryu asked as he began to walk in a circle, Haku responding, the dragons' way to start off a duel.

"I have no respect for someone like you, Ryu, protector of dragons!"Haku growled and he slipped a little, but quickly regained his position.

"It seems as though you're not fully cured, why don't you go and rest as I take Chihiro," Ryu explained and Haku roared in frustration and pain.

"Why did you kill Chihiro?" Haku shouted and Ryu simply chuckled.

"When did I say I killed her?" Ryu asked and Haku dashed towards Ryu who simply dodges and appeared behind Haku, kicking him, sending Haku flying, his back hitting a tree. Haku slowly stood up and snarled at Ryu, which only made him chuckle.

"Why Nigihayami Kohaku Nushi, can't you even fight me to save your love?" Ryu questioned and dodged yet another attack from Haku.

"Ryu, I respected you so much and now that respect has all been a waste! Why could you kill you love like that?" Haku asked angrily and he prepared another attack, whilst Ryu stood there motionlessly, thoughts slowly pouring through.

Why did he kill her, was loyalty really that powerful that love couldn't be conquered? Does that mean I don't actually love her? No! My loyalty is my life… But then again, if I loved Chihiro that much, why would I kill her? Looking at Haku now, his love her must be so strong, to fight for her, even though he's still hurt… How… Why?

Ryu opened his eyes and his eyes stung with the water ball Haku hurled at him, Ryu shook his head and prepared a fire ball whilst Haku a water ball. The two looked at each other, one with hatred and anger, the other with confusion, as the magic balls were released and collided. Everything went white, and as the dragons' blinked their eyes several times, to see who had won. Haku's eyes widened as he saw the steaming hot water ball being hurled at him. The immense heat from the magic burnt Haku and made his legs give way.

Suddenly, a small whirlwind was created in the middle of the battlefield and there stood Lord Keitaro.

"Master," Ryu exclaimed and he changed back into his human form, to carefully grab Chihiro and stand in front of his master. Haku looked at them with disgust and anger, he quickly shot a small feeble water ball towards them as the wind blew around them, however, due to Haku's injury, and the magic ball was only able to skim the wind.

"Chihiro!"

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

"Master," Ryu whispered as he bowed down his head, and Lord Keitaro signaled him to lift up his head.

"Well done there Ryu, you have proven your loyalty," Lord Keitaro explained as massive doors swung open to reveal a gigantic mansion; Lord Keitaro's Castle.

"Ryu, stay with her until I get back, then we have to go somewhere, understood?" Lord Keitaro asked and Ryu nodded.

"Yes sir," Ryu answered and he began to make his way up the stairs, to Ryu's room.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()() ()

As soon as Ryu reached his room, he swiftly placed Chihiro on the bed, as he looked at the blood spreading everywhere, Ryu waved his hand in front of Chihiro and the sword diminished into small dust.

"I love you Chihiro," Ryu whispered as he leaned in closer to Chihiro's lips. As soon as Ryu was inches away from Chihiro's delicate lips, her necklace sparked and a small hot ball hit Ryu's neck, making him recoiling back in slight pain.

A vase was smashed by a tight fist, its pieces scattered on the floor.

"Such strong love… why?"

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Zeniba slowly placed a damp towel onto Haku's burn, who sat there in silence, with pain written all over his face. Once Zeniba had finished, Haku stood up and stopped as his hand clutched around the handle, his fingers shook with sadness, pain and anger.

"I would like to go outside, I just want to be on my own," Haku explained and Zeniba simply shook her head remorsefully.

"I am so sorry Haku… Chihiro…"

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Haku slammed the front door and ran into the open air; he grabbed a stone and threw it up into the air in frustration, Haku changed into a dragon to chase it back. However he lost the stone and decided to let himself float down to the ground, however he constantly roared with sadness.

"Please Haku, please drink it, because you have been such an amazing friend towards me and Haku, you shall forever remain in my heart… Goodbye… My friend… Kohaku…"

Why did she do that for him? Sacrificing herself for someone as useless as he was. Why couldn't he save her from dying? Why was he so weak? Was his love for her not strong enough? Why?

Haku plummeted to the ground in anger and the whole ground shook, Haku roared and shot a water ball in the air, as it fell, he felt the droplets fall on him, his whole body shook as he turned into his Human form.

"Chihiro Ogino, I love you!" Haku screamed to the drops of water falling on his face.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Chihiro's necklace warmed quickly, a bright ember light surrounded Chihiro as she lay there in peace. Ryu stared in awe at the shining image before him. Ember flames and waves poured out of Chihiro's body and it lighted the room, the waves and flames calmed down as Ryu took a step back.

"What is this?" Ryu asked and Chihiro's eyes slowly opened, she slowly turned to face towards Ryu, standing up and her necklace's light began to diminish.

"Haku?" Chihiro whispered and her legs gave way and Ryu caught her.

"How are you alive? Chihiro...?"

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

(A/N: Hello there! I hoped you liked this chapter and yet another cliff-hanger, and I'm sorry if this chapter seems rushed or not as good, because I feel tired and I really wanted to write this chapter to tick it off my list! XD So thank you for reading my story and please R&R! Until then chow!)