Spirited Away 2 - Hidden Love - Chapter Ten - The Decoy Yubaba

Spirited Away 2

(A/N: Hello guys! How ya all been? I just want to say sorry for not updating, thank you all for your amazing reviews and follows! Really do appreciate them! ^^ Anyway, please R&R!)

Chapter Ten

"Kamajii! Are you here?" Chihiro shouted as she entered the boiler room.

"Eh? Is it you Sen? Or Chihiro," Kamajii said as he slowly turned his head to see Chihiro and Haku standing next to each other. "Ah Haku, are you helping out today or do you want a break?"

"Well…" Haku looked over at Chihiro. Chihiro looked back at him and smiled.

"I don't mind, you can help out," Chihiro explained.

"But today will be the only day we will be together and we won't have to do any work," Haku explained. Chihiro shook her head.

"It won't be the only day and besides Kamajii might need some of your help," Chihiro explained and sat down. She gave Haku a reassuring smile and Haku sighed. He placed the cloak around Chihiro, he slowly turned around and lifted a rock up, Chihiro saw him pick it up with ease and Chihiro smiled. Memories of her first time in the Spirit World, from when she first saw Haku at the bridge, her trying to lift up the small yet extremely heavy rock, remembering Haku's name as they flew back and when they left each other, not knowing when they would meet again… Chihiro smiled to herself, she was happy that she was able to be with her friends in the Spirit World, especially Haku.

"Sen!"

"Huh?" Chihiro turned to see the speaker and smiled when she realised it was Lin.

"Hi Lin!" Chihiro cried as Lin climbed through the doorway.

"Hey Chihiro! Kamajii, Haku, break time!" Lin shouted. Kamajii banged his hammer against the golden wheel and the Susuwatari immediately dropped their rocks, Lin

"So when you starting work Sen?" Before Chihiro was able to answer Lin's question, Haku sat down and faced Lin.

"Her name is Chihiro, not Sen," Haku calmly explained.

"Oh right then, Chihiro when are you starting work then? Is that alright for you Dragon Boy?" Lin asked and Haku looked away as Chihiro giggled.

"Honestly, you two argue too much," Kamajii said and received two stern looks from Haku and Lin, Kamajii held his hands up in defeat.

"Ok ok, I apologise!" Kamajii then returned back to eating his bowl of rice. Silence filled the room as Kamajii and the Susuwatari ate and Haku, Chihiro and Lin sat there.

"Oh yeah, I got this message from Yubaba for you Chihiro," Lin explained, "She said to go see her as soon as you get this message."

"Why does she want to see Chihiro?" Haku asked.

"I don't know," Lin replied. Chihiro stood up.

"Where are you going?" Haku asked as he stood up himself.

"To go see Yubaba," Chihiro explained and turned away o face the doorway out of the Boiler Room.

"Wait," Haku grabbed Chihiro's hand as she walked away.

"I'll come with you," Haku explained and tightened his grip on Chihiro's hand, which made her blush.

"Sure," Chihiro smiled at Haku.

"Aww, how sweet, my little Chihiro and Haku are growing up!" Lin said and Chihiro let go of Haku's hand, he shot a stern look towards Lin, who giggle nervously.