Crappy Holidays!

[Nolan]

I had just left work at 5:30 after promising my babe I'd bring him something special. Typical girls making me get the infamous pumpkin spice latte, and so I did. I made it since the coffee spot below us makes them, too. I work in a clothing store that's in a big mall. Started when I was eighteen, and it's been my favorite place ever since. The coffee spot, too, since it's not so mainstream and basic like Starbucks. While girls pile up for big cups of that pumpkin spice shiz, I'm mixing coffee with cinnamon, chocolate syrup, Oreo ice cream, and and little Hershey's kisses on top. That's my idea of coffee, thanks to my mom teaching me at a young age that a child shouldn't be drinking coffee at.

As I made my way out of the city and to the suburban area of apartments, I pulled in at the parking garage. I stopped when I suddenly saw Toyota Camry in my spot next Ricky's Ford Focus.

 "Weird. Normally everyone knows everyone's spot, so why is mine taken?" I asked myself. Not dawning on the question, I casually backed up in the empty spot next to the green vehicle. While getting out, I made sure to get his latte and my coffee before locking up.

I waited for the elevator to come and started texting Rick. 

Me: Babe, I got you a psl. Hope you like. Love you.

No response after five minutes. He normally texts back after that long, so I text him again. 

Me: You there?

Still nothing. I was then on the elevator going up to third floor, still no response from Rick. I just sighed and laid my head against the wall as I let the soft elevator music play. When it chimed for my floor, the doors slid open to reveal black scarf outside our door. I got a good view of it and saw that it was a girl's scarf, but whom the girl is, being the new question in my head. I sat our drinks down and kindly folded it. Whoever it belongs to will surely come get it, so the least I could do is fold it and set it back down on the other side so it doesn't look like we stole it.

Back on our side, I picked up our drinks and got my keys out. But before opening the door, I started hearing Rick's favorite song being played and what sounded like someone singing. Not the actual words, but just loud humming or something. Also it sounded like a woman. I thought about it for a bit; Who could it be that's singing one of Rick's favorite songs? As I grew curious by the minute, I got the answer when I unlocked the door and slowly opened it.

I could feel my heart drop when I saw different pieces of clothing leading to our bedroom. I didn't want to believe it, but as I dropped the drinks and followed it, I opened my and Rick's door to do so. Kelly, a regular at our shop was on top of him. She was hardcore and moaning to the song while Rick was caressing and kissing her. Both not even realizing that I was in the doorway.

This bitch who I helped out all the time with choosing something to wear. This bitch who would come to me when I was on break and have lunch with me. This bitch who I've told so much about. This bitch I who I considered a friend is the reason why I'm a bawling mess right now, all because she really wanted to get on my boyfriend. Seriously?

When his song was going off, he asked while panting, "Damn, Kelly. I don't know why I didn't leave Nolan sooner to get with you!"

Before she could reply or moan an answer, I said with rushing tears, "Then you should've left me casually then instead of hurting me the way you are now. Seriously, Rick?! Did those three years after high school not mean anything?!" I watched as they scrambled for the cover with shock written all over their faces. Rick grabbed a pillow to cover himself while Kelly just sat on the bed covered and shaking.

"N-Nolan! Baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean f-for it to happen. I-I-I didn't want you to find out this way." Oh please. Give it up before you make yourself look more dumb than you already are.