Awakening (semi teaser)

[Nolan]

Dad?

"I'm here, Nolan. I'm here."

Am I dead? What is this-- Am I dead? Did Saul actually kill me?!

"You're not dead, boy. You're just..... in between worlds."

..........

"That's the best I can explain it, son. You're in between the worlds of both loving and dead, and a third at that. You can't see it, however, because a certain woman said you're not done with your transformation yet."

Woman?! W-w-what woman?! What TRANSFORMATION?!

"In all due time, Nolan Coffey, you'll come to see the world as my one of my children. In the mean time, your transformation is nearly done, your other half is just in the Awakening stage. All you need is open your eyes, my child."

Who are you?! Dad, who is this woman, and why can't I see her? WHY CAN'T I SEE YOU?! Or any of this wherever we are?! DAD!

..........

Dad?! DAD?! DAD! DON'T LEAVE ME! WHERE ARE YOU?!

" Fear not, Nolan child, for he is here. He's always been here, watching over your every step. You just haven't been able to open your eyes as he did."

If I do that I'll just be back into that hell Saul has me in!

"Think so, my child? Try it and tell me who you see then."

And I did just that; I opened my eyes. Only to question the tricks they played on me.

~A/N~

Hope y'all like this little teaser. That's all y'all getting until Thanksgiving or so. Until then, love y'all.

#BlackWritersMatter