Wait, you're cute

CHAPTER 1

Arianas POV

I whined loudly as Ricki tried to kiss my neck. "Babe not now." He huffed and pulled away to pout like a child. I giggled and reached over to pinch his cheek but he turned away and pouted more. "Fine." I got off the bed and made my way downstairs.

"But babyyyyyyy!" I rolled my eyes at Ricki's pleads and sat beside Frankie. "Ugh! He's so annoying." Toulose walked over to me and started licking my face. I smiled and pecked his nose and turned back to my brother. "Hello? Earth to Frankie."

I waved my hand in front of his face as he stared intently at the laptops screen with headphones plugged in. I rolled my eyes and took an earbud out. "Hey!" He frowned at me and clicked something on his laptop and then pulled the other earbud out of his right ear. "Yes annoying little brat?" I stuck my tongue out at him and then looked at his computer screen.

He was watching a YouTube video of a girl in pink clothes holding up three fingers. "What are you watching?" He huffed and put his headphones back in. "Like you'd want to know."

I pulled the headphone out and looked at the screen again. "Actually, I do." He sighed and took the headphones out completely and removed it from the laptop. He moved the mouse so it was resting on top of the time limit bar and pulled it back so it was at the begining and pressed play.

The girl looked to be about 19 with long ombrè coloured hair and big brown eyes. Her voice was soft but she sounded energetic and sad at the same time. Her eyes looked red and puffy around, you could tell she had been crying before.

I turned the volume up all the way and listened carefully as she spoke. The video came to an end and I hadn't realized how much I was smiling. "Oh my gosh, she's so cute." Frankie laughed at me and took the laptop off of my lap.

"Yeah and she has more videos inspired by you." There was about 3 more videos that had my name in the title so I clicked on the most recent one that was entitled "5 inspired Ariana Grande back to school outfits".

I giggled as she modled some clothes that I would totally wear and explained each piece while suggesting types of shoes and accessories for each outfit. When that video was finished on clicked on another one that said "My reaction to when Ariana Grande followed me on Twitter". Let's just say there was lots of happy tears.

There was one more and this title had been my favorite so far. "The time I saw my queen in concert". I watched the whole thing and it was so cool to see my show in her eyes. I could hear her singing and screaming so loudly, it gave me chills.

She was in the front row and when I had smiled at her as shown by the video and I even blew her a kiss, she screamed even louder. My cheeks were starting to hurt from smiling so much.

"Wow. She's like a super fan." Frankie had been watching as well and I shook my head. "She's just really dedicated."
"And in love!" I frowned at Frankie. "She isn't." He scoffed and pointed at the screen.

It was after the concert and the camera was on her face and she was crying happy tears again. This huge smile was plastered on her lips and she was going on and on about me and how good the show was. Then I realized Frankie was right. She was in love with me.

The video had ended with her in a hotel room saying goodnight to her fans (and to me). I had scrolled down to check out her social media and clicked on her Twitter.

"What are you going to do?" I could feel Frankie's eyes on me as I clicked on the DM button. "I'm going to leave her a message."
"Why?" I smiled as I started typing. "Because I think she's really cute."

//AN// So hey guys! Addy here. Hope you liked this chapter and I'm sorry in advance for the really slow update. School has started and I need to focus on it so I'll try to write chapters on the bus!