Surprise after surprise

CHAPTER 18

Adelines P.O.V

I open Xians door and see her standing there. "Ari? What are you doing here?" She looked behind her and turned to me. "Can I come in please?" I nod and step aside as I let her in. I close the door but before I do I see a wave of girls run past the house. "What was that?" She laughs and sits on the floor. "Crazed fans. I found Xians address on my phone and I guess I got to here fast enough. They mustn't have seen me." I smile and help her up.

"Wait how did you find me?" She looked nervous suddenly and pulled me closer to her. "Cait helped me." I frowned. "How? Didn't she recognize you?" Ariana shook her head and pecked me on the nose. "I had a disguise and quite an elaborate plan. It was full proof." The screaming girls were still running around the neighborhood and yelling out Aris name. I laughed. "Clearly not enough. They almost had you. I would have had to save you from your own babes." I pecked her on the cheek and she laughed. "My princess in shinning armour."     

"Angel who was at the door?" Xian came striding in and I pulled away from Ariana. "Oh my god." He looks at her stunned with his mouth wide open. I turn to him with my right arm wrapped around her lower back. "Xian this is Ariana. Ari this is my best friend, Xian." She smiles and extends her right hand out and introduces herself. "Hi I'm Ariana nice to meet you."

Xian squeals and collapses to the floor. "Holy shit I think he just fainted." I drop to my knees and smack his face. "Xian wake up!" I feel a bit panicked and Ari kneels beside me. "Has this happened before?" I ask her as I violently shake his body. "Yes several times he'll wake up soon don't worry."

She places her hand over mine and my heart beat speeds up. Her hand is soft and warm and when she touched me I felt a spark go through me it was wonderful. I turned my head to face her as she was already staring at me.

I looked down at her lips then back at her beautiful brown eyes. "Adeline?" I hummed in response but soon realized it wasn't Ari that called my name.

I snapped my attention back to my friend. "Xian you gave me a heart attack!" I hugged him tightly and he chuckled softly as he sat up while I was still clinging to his upper body.

"Thanks for slapping me by the way. Felt nice." I blushed out of embarrassment. "I'm so sorry I'll go get you some ice." I got up quickly and walked into his kitchen. I grabbed a dish towel and an ice pack from his freezer and wrapped the ice pack.

I walked back towards Xian and Ari and kneeled back down. I pressed the ice pack against his cheek. "Does that feel better?" He laughed and looked at me softly.
"Yes thank you." He turned his attention to Ariana and smiled. "Not to be rude but how the hell are you hanging out with an international pop star?" She and I laughed at the same time and shared eye contact again. "It's a long story." I told him.

Xian cleared his throat loudly and I hadn't realized that Ari and I had been looking at each other for a long time. "We'll we have plenty of time. Don't you think?"
"I mean if she's willing to stay here." I said in response. Ari giggled and pecked my cheek. "Of course I have no where to be tonight or tomorrow. If Xian doesn't mind?"

The three of us got up and the taller boy smiled at the smaller girl. "Of course not. Come on we should sit in the living room." Xian led the way to his living room and he sat on the recliner by himself while Ari and I sat as close to each other as we possibly could on an enormous couch.

"So Xian you clearly know who I am. Tell me a bit about yourself." He chuckled and gave her a crooked smile. "Well miss Grande," She cut him off with a soft laugh. "Please miss Grande is my mom, call me Ari."
"Alright then miss Ari I'm 18, gay, my favorite colour is blue, I used to be a baker, I'm a singer songwriter um I'm not that interesting." He nervously laughed and scratched the back of his head.

"You're a singer song writter? We should colab on something. I'm looking for a new featured artist in a song. Do you think you could sing a couple bars for me?" Xian smiled and stood up. "I would love to."

So he did. His angelic voice filled his small home and Ari watched him with awe. I can't say that I wasn't jealous but it had always been his dream to be an artist. Maybe this could help him. He finished and we applauded him. "That was wonderful. You're amazing!" She squealed.

"Adeline can sing too but she keeps telling people she's horrible which isn't true." Ari laughed and looked at me. "Oh I know. She sang at one of my concerts with me. Blew my fans away." I blushed. "You're only being nice to me." I played with my hair and awkwardly looked at the ground.

Xian gasped. "You sang at one of her concerts and didn't tell me?" I looked up at him and shrugged. "Didn't seem that important at the time I guess." He shook his head at me and I blushed again.

Suddenly his phone rang and he pulled it out of his Jean pocket. He looked down at the screen. "Sorry ladies but I have to take this. I'll be right back." He put the phone up to his ear and as he walked away I swear I heard him call someone baby.

"Your friend seems to care about you a lot. That's really sweet of him." She grabbed my hand, intertwined our fingers and I turned to look at her. My palms suddenly felt sweaty and my heart was thundering in my chest I couldn't concentrate on anything and she smelled so good she was staring at my lips and suddenly she was kissing me and it wasn't like the peck we had at her house this kiss was exciting and electric I want it to keep going.

I slowly moved my hand under her shirt and cupped her cheek with the other. She straddled my waist and tangled her fingers in my hair as she deepened the kiss. I wan it to continue. I don't want it to- "Oh my god!"

//AN//
AN UPDATE WOW WHAT A SURPRISE and an extra long one I think and very juicy oooo aris making them moves I wonder who walked in on them kissing cough Xian cough BUT finally aris and addys relationship is moving forward but of course there are always speed bumps well I hope you enjoyed this chapter until next time babes xoxo