May the best lesbian win

CHAPTER 11

Ariana's POV

Frankie and I were currently sitting in a car outside of the mall. I was extremely glad that the windows were tinted because we looked like freaks. This felt so weird and abnormal but my brother was way too into it, I was starting to suspect that this isn't his first stakeout. I didn't bother asking since knowing him there'd be a two hour long story attached and I didn't have time for that.

"What do you think they're doing in there?" Frankie asked as he grabbed a pair of binoculars and looked outside our window towards the mall like he could magically see through the walls and spy on what they were doing. I sighed and leaned back in my seat. "I don't know Frankie and I don't want to know."

My plan was too wait outside the mall for Adeline and Cait, follow them in our car, wait for Cait to mess up and I would swoop in and save the day but they had been in there for almost an hour and I couldn't just walk in and show up in the same store as her. That'd be weird. But then again none of this was normal.

I could tell Frankie was getting impatient and bored because he kept tapping his foot on the matt. So he huffed and got out of the car. I was quick to follow. "Frankie where are you going?" He gave me a smug look and started to walk towards the building that contained my competition and current crush inside. I mean friend. Yeah, friend..

I shook my head and ran towards him so he wouldn't do anything stupid if he ran into them alone. We walked inside the mall together, with disguises of course cause I couldn't let fans get in the way of this.

Adeline had been kindly enough to tell me where she was going and when so finding out that information was easy. Plus I did need new bras anyways.

We walked in LaSenza and I scanned the faces of people in the store but no sign of Adeline. I was about to leave when I heard a familiar giggle and my heart sped up.

I turned around rather quickly to try and see where the laugh was coming from but I had collided with a rather small person. "Oops!" I looked up and smiled. "Hi." Adeline frowned. "Ari? Is that you?" Out of the corner of my eye I saw Cait grab Adeline's hand and intertwine their fingers together. That made my blood boil.

"Yeah it's me. Fancy seeing you here." I gave a tight smile to Cait as to say "two can play at this game". Adeline nodded slowly and tightened her grip on her shopping bag. That gave me an idea.

"Hey I need some new bras and an opinion. I would ask Frankie but I think he's busy looking himself." I motioned towards the ball of energy that was surrounded by all the sales clerks.

"Sure! Why not?" I smiled as Addy agreed and grabbed her hand pulling her softly towards a table in the back and far from Cait but close enough so she could still see.

I picked up a very sexy black one and held it up in front of my chest. "How about this one?" Adeline looked flushed and she tried speaking but nothing came out. "Should I try it on?" She nodded slowly and I grabbed another one but this one was bright pink.

I walked into a change room with my two bras and put on the black one first. I opened the door and she looked up. "Oh my god." I smirked and twirled around. "You like?" She nodded slowly and I giggled as I closed the door and tried on the other bra.

This time when I opener the door I was greeted by an angry Cait who was blocking Adeline's view. "Can I help you?" I frowned at her and she took a step forward.

"Look I don't know what your problem is with me but you need to back off. Adeline's mine and that's that. You had a chance to take her but you blew it so you better suck it up that you're not together." She backed up and gave me a sickly sweet smile.

"Come on Adeline we're going to be late for our lunch reservations." She grabbed her hand and pulled her up. "I'll text you." Adeline gave me a small wave as Cait dragged her out of the lingerie store.

I closed the door feeling this pain in my stomach. Jealousy. I sat down on the heart shaped stool and felt tears forming. No. I wouldn't cry. Not over this and I'm not going to give up this easily. Cait may have won round one but I'm ready to step back in the ring and kick some ass. Bring it on, Cait and may the best lesbian win.

//AN// hello babes! so Ariana is finally coming up with crazy plans to win Adeline's heart but will it work? you'll have to wait and see! and I know really short chapter I'm sorry but this one was a filler! thank you so much for all the support and happy valentines day! xoxo