Adeline jitters

CHAPTER 7

Arianas POV

The last meet and greet group left with happy tears and large smiles. I turned to Adeline and she looked so happy. "So how did you like the fans?" She giggled and twirled around. "They're the cutest things ever oh my gosh."

Frankie strode into the room and joined in with Adeline and her squealing. I laughed at them and pulled out my phone and opened up snapchat. I focused my eyes on Addy

I hit record as the two danced terribly and I was almost peeing. "Ari you're on in an hour." I nodded at Jen my manager who I loved to bits but she was scary when she's mad and that only happens if I'm late for a show. I continues filming Ari and Frankie dancing around and Brian and Scott decided to join them.

Scott grabbed Adeline's hand and twirled her around. A large smile was planted on her face as they danced around. Scott pulled her closer and a twinge of jealously came over me but I pushed it to the back of my mind. I trusted Scott.

But then he put his hands on her waist and moved them from side to side slowly and she looked nervous and uncomfortable. "Hey Scott maybe you should uh practice a bit more." He looked over at me letting Adeline go and she took a step back. I gave him a look and he shrugged his shoulders. "Okay Ari."

Him and Brian walked away to go practice a bit of their dancing. She looked at me and I put out my hand. "Dance with me?" She blushed and took my hand and I pulled her close to me. I placed my hand on the small of her back and she placed hers on my shoulder. We danced around my dressing room but no music was playing.

I twirled her around and she did to same to me after. Her giggle is the cutest thing in the entire world my heart was thundering in my chest. I pulled her close to me again and our eyes were locked.

We stood there and I looked down at her lips but that's not what she had in plan. She noticed and hid her face in my neck. I poured and rubbed her lower back sighing silently.

"Ari let's go!"
  "Coming Jen!" Adeline pulled away from the hug and kissed my cheek. I smiled softly and blushed. "Break a leg, moonlight." I giggled and ran to my platform that lifted me up.

I could hear the crowd getting louder as my count down went down. For some reason I couldn't shake Adeline from my mind she was all I could think about right now.

I needed to focus on the show though needed to make this a good one for my babes. I took a deep breath as the platform lifted me up and the screams were almost deafening. I smiled and started with bang bang first.

The crowd was so pumped up. The show was going great so far and next was break free one of my faves to perform. I get such a thrill as I perform. When it's done it's time to start tattooed heart and I know Adeline has done a cover of this so I get a really good idea and smirk over at her. Time to shine cutie.

//AN// omg I'm so sorry I never realized that this chapter was not finished I know it's really short but it's more than what I had before ahhh