CHP 6:THE DARK KNIGHT.

Aisha's pov :

Today was Mehandi ritual and I was dead tired to do anything rather than sleep,So I went inside my room.

something is fishy. Why does it feels like someone was here before me?It might be the cleaning lady.I thought to myself.

I went towards the bathroom to brush my teeth and the moment I entered the bathroom I shrieked and fell on the ground. There was a big spider which fell on me. Hearing me shriek mom,dad and Addy came inside.
"what happened?" my mom asked looking towards me and came forward to pick me up.

" TH...there....I..is...a.spi...spider..I. in..my bathroom" I said shaking and scared.

Addy went inside and came out laughing .
"you got scared with this fake thing.....you are such a chicken Aisha.....I never thought my prank will scare the shit out of you"

My eyes widen at his last sentence.
he did it on purpose!!

"WHAT THE HELL ADDY!!" I said standing straight though my hands were still shaking and my legs felt like jelly.

"Addy why did you do it?" my mom asked patiently but i could see my dad who was fuming with anger

" sorry miss..um..Aisha's mom actually it was just a comeback for what she did with me yesterday with that yellow sticky thing" he said

" for god sake Addy!! I told you it was just a accident" I said angrily.

"but this is not and the truth is that you are a chicken." he said laughing

"no I am not" I said sternly while trying to control the tears

how could he just scare me with a thing of which I have phobia of and laugh at me. I could feel tears in the back of my eyes. Don't cry, Don't give hime the satisfaction of seeing you cry

" you are and oh see we even have a cry baby here." he said in a teasing tone.

That old Addy was back.

"Addy I think it's enough" my Dad said in a stern tone.

"I think both of you should go out of the house, solve your shit and then only enter the house, we don't want any unwanted attention towards both of you or you to create a scene." my mom said angrily.

And so we were thrown out of the house to solve our shit. Addy was walking quietly beside me. None of us spoke. I was still shaking a bit because of my phobia towards spiders. I was trying to control my shaking arms and legs because the next thing I want is Addy to make fun of me. It felt like many spiders were crawling on my arms and i wanted to remove it, i was getting goosebumps all over my body,I know it's just my fear talking over me but I started to rub my arms gently not wanting attention from Addy.

"Are you ok ?" he asked concern in his voice.

"hm" I replied not seeing him. I was not angry at him because I expected such things from him, after all he had made it his goal to make me cry but what I didn't expected from him was concern. concern for me, which he sometimes showed and then became his Normal self who wanted nothing more than to make me cry.

"Then why are you shaking till now?"he asked again with concern.

"It's nothing Addy ,just leave me alone" I wanted it to come out strong but I paused between all the wrong words.
He suddenly grabbed my wrist and pull me towards him.
"your hands are cold and your hands are still shaking Aisha. what the hell is wrong with you just tell me? " he said with concern and anger mixed in his tone.