CHP22: I love someone.

Aisha's POV :
I woke up to find myself sleeping in Addy's bedroom.
How did I reach here?
I sat up and looked around, no one was present here and lights were turned off. I took a look outside the window to find it was already night outside. Moving from the bed I Decided to search for Addy . I was going towards the study room to find Addy when suddenly the plane jerked I tried to catch the nearby door for support but the door was open so i fell inside.
" ouch" I exclaimed as I fell inside.
" Aisha are you ok" Addy said helping me getting up.
" yeah I guess I am ok" I said wondering how come he is always available everywhere to help me.
I took a look at where I am and was speechless. This room looked like an art gallery and was much simpler but much more beautiful than other rooms because of the paintings in here. Painting of people, animals, sceneries filled this place.
" oh my gosh Addy, they are beautiful!!" I exclaimed shocked.

" not more than you" he said looking towards me.

" what!" I exclaimed blinking several times just to see if I am still dreaming.

" do you like them" he said looking forward.

" like? I love them Addy .From where did you buy all of these"

"buy? I made them" he said looking little bit flush at his confession and I wondered if he could be anymore perfect.
I stared at the picture of a scenery in front of me, the water fall in it looked so real that I felt I could just stretch my hand and touch it.
" say something " he said and I had to blink several times to come out of my trans.

" what should I say I am just speechless Addy they all are......just wow"

" well I am glad you liked them" he said and there was certain spark in his eyes like the one people have when they talk about something they love.

" who is that women" I said pointing towards the picture of lady who had grey hair and black eyes.

" oh.... she is Grace, my nanny"

" she looks beautiful"

" well she looks much better than I could have painted her"

" I never thought you love painting, I never read you did so on internet"

" well everything on internet is not true"

" well I guess it's not" I said wondering about if other things I googled about him was true.

" So would you like to paint something" he asked hesitantly.

"No I...I am not such a good artist like you." I said raising my hands in surrender position.

" well I know I am good and.... I can teach you."

I looked at him and then at the watch to find we still had some Time before we reach New York.

" Ok....but" and before I could complete my sentence I had a paint brush in my hands and was standing in front of the canvas.
I guess he really is passionate about painting.

" Ok so let's start by you drawing me"

" what !?" I said both questioning and shocked.

" Yes by drawing me " he said smiling at my reaction.

" but don't they teacher first teach you how to draw an inanimate object first?"

" well I am not like them and I am your teacher now so don't argue and do what I said" he said in faking strict tone ,his eyes lighting up with humor.

" okay sir but you will not see it until I complete it" I said challenging him.

" okay."he said smirking