CHP 29: BREAKFAST AND LAUGHTER

Aishas pov:

I woke up feeling cold in the morning to find Addys side of bed empty.
What's the time? I thought because usually I wake up earlier than Addy. I looked up at the clock to see it was only 8:45 in the morning.
Who wakes up so early on Sunday morning?

I opened the bathroom door to find it empty. Suddenly fire alarm went off indicating there is fire in the house and my eyes widened in shock. I came out of the room and ran downstairs towards the kitchen to find smoke coming out of it.
OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!!

I went into the kitchen and the smoke made me cough, I could even here two people other than me coughing and it easy to identify one was Addy among them. Hearing me cough Addy shouted.

" Aisha is that you?" He asked as our eyes were getting slightly itchy due to smoke and we couldn't keep it open for long.

"no..it is someone else" I said sarcastically while coughing and going towards the window to open it, as I opened the window and smoke went out I breath in a sight of relief.

I glared towards Addy to find him giving me nervous smile.

"What was the reason behind you trying to burn down the house at this point of Time?"

"well I was trying to make breakfast for you as a thank you for what you have done for me" he said.

"for me?" I asked in pure amusement as my heart flutter with joy. Because Addy who was considered the most heartless jerk is up early to just make breakfast for me.
Some people might say it's normal for boyfriends to make breakfast for their girlfriends and some boyfriends might even make it because they are supposed to make and not because they want to make. But Addy over here wanted to make breakfast for me.

"well....whats for th breakfast then i am already hungry" i said while rubbing my hands excitedly

" well I have made for you savoury cake that is popular throughout the india and which is made by fermenting some pulses and is served with condiments water" He said smiling at me.

I blinked my eyes trying to think what he just said.

"Just tell me already, what is it?" I said laughing a nervous laugh as Addys eyes were looking at me with shocked expression Because I couldn't guess what he made.

"okay..." he said and then went towards the dining room and I followed him. There was a plate of idli kept with Sambhar, I blinked my eyes twice in confusion and then it hit me,
savoury cake, fermented pulses, condiments water. I laughed hard.

"oh my god Addy.....it's idli and smabhar....your definition made it look so weird"I said laughing and Addy laughed with me. As I stopped laughing a smile was still plastered on my lips, I went forward and hugged him tightly.

"thanks a lot for doing this,it means a lot" I said smiling.

" you haven't even tasted it yet." He said.

" well....if I eat it and die due to food poisoning at least you should know I appreciated your efforts." I said teasing him and his relax posture hardened.

"well firstly you are not goind to die and second even if you fell ill I will be there to take care of you" he said kissing my head. I heard Grace coming in so pushed Addy away from me.

" hey this is not done, you have to Learn to do PDA " he said smirking.

"So sorry...but no....you know I am not used to it right?"

"well....get used to it because I will hug you any time without you knowing" he said smirking.

"will see" I said rolling my eyes.