CHP 11: PLEASE BE ALIVE.

Addy's POV:
Aisha went away...
What did you expected huh?that she will stay after you wronged her so much? My mind screamed at me.

" I am sorry Aisha,but I didn't had any other options, I wish I could make my intentions clear to you, if only I wish" I whispered to no one and sat on the bench on which she was sitting, my heart was breaking silently inside me,but I was not supposed to cry,because my dad had always told me, that only weak and helpless people cry and you are never supposed to be like them.

I know it was an ass move to not ask Aisha before saying yes to my parents about marrying her but I didn't had any other option. When she was busy getting ready for the wedding I was busy deciding how to convince my love,my Fiona to agree to this deal. my dad had came to me when everyone was busy getting ready for marriage and confronted me about the deal,he gave me ultimatum of one hour. I didn't had any other option,I had to say yes for marrying her.

Only I knew how much it hurt me to spoil her life like this way, her pure soul was hurt because of ME.
I didn't even asked her if she loves someone else and I just forced her into this. What if she has a boyfriend?She shouldn't have got involved in this, it's all happening with her because of me and my fucked up family. If only I could have a family like her ,a mom who is strict but always cares for you and support you,a father who cannot afford to see his child in any kind of pain and will fight with any one who hurt you.

She said I could have all the money I want, she said it like I am inhuman and only care about wealth, but the fact is nowadays people only respect your status and how much wealth you have,they don't respect you.

I didn't knew how long I was sitting there lost in my thoughts when suddenly my phone buzzed,I looked at the caller id ,it showed that Aisha was calling, I looked at the time. shit! It's been two hours since she is gone.
I answered the call and immediately asked her where and how she was, when she said she met with an accident all the worst scenario crossed my mind. I asked her if she is hurt,she said no but her voice choked and she started crying. When she said she is scared my hands went cold. what is she scared of? Is she scared of dying? I quickly took a car out from the garage and rode towards the nearest sanctuary showing in the car's GPS system. I tried calling her again but she didn't answered my call,there was only one thought in my mind. I just hope she is fine and ALIVE till I reached there.
She is in this situation because of me, i shouldn't have done that, i am responsible for all of these.

As I was on my way I saw a big traffic jam. what the hell ! I asked one of the person about what happened and why are cars not moving ahead he said that there was a car accident happened over here,a lorry and a car collided with each other,the lorry driver went missing and the driver of the car who was a girl died in this mishap.
NO!! No!! No!!! Aisha!!
I quickly came out of the car and started running towards the accident spot.
No! no! no! this can't be happening, so much for a deal, please God don't let it be Aisha, please let her be safe.
As I reached the accident spot the police stopped me from going any further.

" let me go, the girl who was involved in the accident, maybe I know her." I said in a bit irritated tone.

" Ok sir but what is your relationship with the girl" the police asked.

"I am her fiance" I said lying while my counscious mocked me saying fiance who is responsible for all of these.

He looked towards me for one whole minute as if judging whether I am saying truth or not.

Doesn't he know who am I ,If he would have known ,I wouldn't be waiting right now.

" Ok ,follow us " he said finally.

He took me towards the ambulance in which the corpus of the girl was kept.
My heart was racing fast with each step I took towards the ambulance.
As soon as they removed the white cloth from her face my breath hitched.

The condition of the corpus was very bad there were many burned marks on her body and her face could be hardly recognized. But she was not Aisha,my gut feeling was telling me that she is not Aisha, And I went with it.

"No she is not my fiancee" I said and started getting out of ambulance.

"are you sure sir?" the police asked.

"yes I am hundred percent sure she is not the person I am looking for." I said not even looking towards him and in a hurry to find Aisha. I tried calling her again but she didn't answered the call again. Dammit Aisha, where are you?
As I entered the car and started it, I was happy as well as irritated at the same time. happy to know that she is still alive and irritated to know that I don't know where she is and she is not answering my calls.

As I drove towards sanctuary from different path, I saw it, I saw Aishas car crashed into a tree. I quickly got out of the car and jog towards her car. As I looked towards the drivers seat I saw her, she was lying on drivers seat with her head over the steering wheel,
I couldn't see her face. So I started knocking at the window as the doors were locked and started calling her name in a hope that she is still alive. She then stirred and looked towards me, I relaxed. She was still Alive....at least physically