chp 47: going back

Aishas pov:
We entered our home only to find mom and dad standing there waiting for us. We entered and mom came rushing towards me

"oh Aisha!Thank god you are safe"my mom said as she came forward and hug me. She looked towards me with love before i saw her face suddenly showing anger.
Opps!
"How can you do this Aisha" my mom said lightly slapping my shoulders. Addy coughed slightly to hide his laughter but failed, he was enjoying it too much.

"mom!"

"shut up! How could you do this? How could you go out without your phone? Do you even know how worried i was" my mom said and dad coughed in between reminding her it should not be 'i' rather it should be 'we' so my mom rephrased her sentence

"Do you know how worried we were? Something could have happened to you out there and we wouldn't have even be able to find you" she said and her eyes filled with tears.

"I am sorry mom" i said knowing that i was still a small kid in her eyes.

"Dare you go out without your phone again" my mom said and hugged me lightly. I knew she loved me so much and will always do. Those hands that used to hug me tightly when i used to cry were now loosely wrapped around me. She was loosing her strength and becoming old and soon that day will also come when i won't be able to embrace her and she would just be a name among the person who died and were resting in the grave. This thought alone brought tears in my eyes and i decided to tell her how much she means to me.

"I love you mom" i said tightly embracing her and she laughed.

" I love you too Aisha" she said Breaking out from our hug and kissing me on my forehead. I looked towards Addy to find him standing there with a sad smile. My mom looked towards him and then gave him a small smile.
"Addy come here" she said and Addy came towards us.

"yes Aisha's mom"

"i call you son, don't i?"

"yes you do" he said thinking where this was going but i already knew what my mom was doing and thinking.

" so from now on you are not going to address me with Aisha's mom, now You will say me mom too, okay? I hope you are understanding what i am saying because otherwise i have other means too " she said with a small smile and then winked to which Addy laughed a little. Addy looked towards me, and for a moment our eyes met and i knew he was trying to control his emotions,but i,unlike him, was very bad at controlling them and was shedding tears freely.

"yes mom" he said testing it on his tongue. My mom gave him a broad smile and hugged him.

"That's like my good son" my mom said lightly laughing and Addy did too and automatically so did i.

I couldn't control the tears of happiness that were flowing down. Addy lost his one mom but got another. As mom and Addy broke out of their small hug mom went towards dad and Addy looked towards me. He bit his lips trying to control the broad smile that was trying to escape and came towards me. He came and stood before me and i hugged him sideways, wrapping his arms around me.

"you are such a cry baby Aisha" he said teasing me and i hit his chest lightly while laughing.

"you are the reason behind it mr " i said wiping my tears and when i looked back at him,he was already looking towards me with so much love that i couldn't help but my Heart skip beats. I suddenly felt shy under his gaze and looked at the floor. Addy kept his fingers under my chin and made me look towards him. He brought his face near mine and whispered.
"Aisha....can i confess something?" He asked and i gave him a shy smile indicating to go on.

"you know Aisha the future doesn't seem as forbidding as it did before i met you,I must have done something really amazing to deserve you" he said with a small but genuine smile.