CHP 33: truth.

Aisha POV:
I woke up next morning with an headache and to find Ishan sitting on the couch in front of me and suddenly all the memories of previous day came flooding back. He was the reason behind my heart break, if he wouldn't have lied I would be living an happy life.
"YOU...what are you doing here" I said getting up from the bed,as soon as I came out of the comforter I felt intense cold hitting me,Ishan got up seeing me moving towards him.

"Aisha..." he started to say but I cut him off.

"Shut up!!! Why would you do it? Why Ishan why? What did I do to you that you are taking revenge with me.." before I could speak any further I felt the world spinning around me and I fell down.

"Aisha !! " Ishan said coming near me and trying to lift me up bridal style.

"don't" I said angrily " I don't need your help,I am perfectly capable of handling myself"

"please Aisha...don't do this....I can explain" he said and I saw his eyes filled with guilt and I let him help me to bed.

" now answer my questions ,why did you lie?" I asked as he settled on the chair beside my bed.

" not until you eat something, you are sick Aisha you should eat something." Ishan said trying to hide the pain in his eyes and I decided to trust him that this Time he won't lie.

" Ok but you have to tell me the truth no matter what it is " I said looking straight into his eyes.

"I won't lie this time" He said faking a smile.

You better not ishan.

After that Grace brought a plate of pancakes for me and I thanked her before she left. After I finished eating the last piece of pancakes and took my medicines I asked ishan to now tell the whole thing,he looked nervous before he got up from the chair and went towards the door to lock it.
"Ishan what are you doing" I asked with shock but he didn't reply as he went towards the Windows and close it and looked around the room for something.
"Ishan what are you doing" I said getting up from my bed now ready to run if he tries to do something.
He looked around the room until his eyes landed on the camera and he quickly covered it with the cloth.
" Ishan what the hell are you trying to do " I said pointing my licenced gun at him which I always kept in the drawer.

"Aisha I can never think of harming you" he said looking hurt.

" Then why are you closing the door and windows?" I asked still pointing my gun at him.

" just sit on the bed and I will tell you everything" he said trying to calm me down.

"No...I don't trust you" I said and he looked so hurt that I had to think back did I by mistakenly pressed the trigger.

"You can kill me if you think I am trying to do anything wrong with you " he said and I decided to settle on the bed while he took the chair near it.

" Ok so do you remember the Time when I called you but you didn't received it so I called you grandma." He said.

" you called my grandma? " I asked.

" oh! she didn't tell you?"

"No" I said

" Ok so I think I have to explain it all in details" He said before looking towards me and I automatically gave him an encouraging smile.

" Ok it all started when you went back to India, Maybe it was your third day in India when I got a call from unrecognized number and I received it. A male voice spoke back to me and I asked him who he was and what he needed, he told me I have to tell a lie to Addy about me having an affair with you, I immediately told him that no I was never going to do that and I disconnected the call angrily after a hour or two I received the call again from that unknown guy and he told me....." he stopped while saying and looked towards me, his face looked in pain ,as if remembering all of this was hurting him if he would have looked like this at other times I would have stopped him but right now I wanted to know everything so I kept my hand on his and gave an encouraging smile.