CHP 24: snow fight.

Addy pov:
It had been 1 week since I proposed her and I am getting more more sure that I have taken the right decision and yeah Aisha can be annoying sometimes but she is....what can I say perfect. we haven't moved pass the kissing stage and I am glad about it because Aisha knows what she wants and is not afraid to ask for it, even I am not forcing her to do something which she is not comfortable with,because believe me making someone uncomfortable in a relationship is not a good thing.

"Aisha come down fast we are getting late" I shouted from downstairs waiting forever now for her to come down.

"just two minutes please"she shouted back.

She is been saying this from past 15 minutes whenever I ask her if she is ready to go out. It had snowed last night and as Aisha loves snow we decided......or truth to be told, she decided that we will play in the snow today. Nowadays we are trying to get to know each other well,we are exploring each others soul and it's fun to know about her childhood as typical Indian and how she used to have communication problem with her nanny because she used to speak English and her nanny was used to speak Bengal while her maid used to speak Marathi.

" Ok so how do I look" Aisha said coming down from the staircase and I stood up seeing her and moved towards her direction.

"beautiful as always" I said and kissed her cheeks and she blushed again.

" by the way Addy I still think my things are missing" she said concerned. She has been saying this from past week when we had arrived here and she found her things haphazardly thrown across the room when we came back from our first dinner date.

"Did you asked Grace about it? "
"yes I asked her but she says no one came here and she didn't went towards our room."

" what's so precious that is missing and we can't buy a new one " I asked seeing how worried she was regarding this.

"I can't find the package that ishan gave me as a gift" Aisha said.

"Ishan gave you a present?" I asked shock and annoyed.

"yes" she replied as a matter of fact tone.

"you can buy a new one of whatever was in there" I said.

"But a gift is a gift and even if we can afford a new one I want the Same one and Ishan is not very rich he must have spend his hard earned money on it" she said looking sad.

I took a deep Breath to calm myself down,just the mention of his name causes anger coursing through me.

"Aisha for now let's go and have some fun I am sure Grace will find it " I said to Aisha but looking towards Grace standing behind her whose face fell down indicating she had tried her best but couldn't find it.
" or....we can just forget that you lost something" I said hesitantly and her eyes widened with shock.

"Try to understand Aisha it's been one whole week and we couldn't find it....just leave it and forget about it" I said.

" Ok I guess you are right" she said smiling.

" so may we?" I asked extending my hands for her to hold.

" we may" she said gigging and placed her hands on mine.

As we exited the door cold air hit us and Aisha held her coat tightly, Outside the mansion everything looked beautiful with white snow covering all the surrounding areas of mansion and I wish I could paint all this down on my canvas.

" Hello....earth to Mr Addy" she said waving her hands in front of me.

" oh, um sorry I zoned out" I said my ears heating up with embarrassed,it wasn't me who day dream.