chp 28: kill her...

Unknowns pov:

A man came running towards us panting heavily.

"so how did the protest against Addy go? Were they able to remove him from his post?" She asked.

The poor man seemed scared before he answered.
"no....I tried my best to provoke him to do something stupid but...that girl...his fiancee she took over the control before he could speak anything and made him look like a good guy to others."

"and what did the people do?" She asked angrily.

" they decided to....cancel this protesting against him and...all of them were more than happy to join their job again" He said scared seeing her getting angry.

"didn't I told you to spread as bad rumors as you can about him among his company employees ,what did I pay you for?" She asked angrily.

"I tried my best" he said and she angrily said him to go before she turned towards me.

" she has turned out to be his strongest support." She said.

"well Addy is definitely a lucky guy then" I said sighting.

" kill her" She commanded.

"WHAT!!!" I exclaimed in shock.
" you said you won't hurt anyone and that's why I joined you in your plan against him"

"Then how are we supposed to hurt him? She is his strength, if we want to break him we have to break Aisha or remove her from his life, Because she being with him will never let our plans succeed" she said angrily as her fingers clench.
I took out a cigarette from my pocket and lightened it up.
"Then why don't we just break up their relationship, then he will be all yours to deal with and she will be mine" I said smoking the tar out and her eyes sparkle with excitement as the idea came into her mind.

"oh does someone loves her huh?" She said smirking to which I just rolled my eyes.

"who loves her, it's her money that I am behind" I said smirking.

" and how are you planning to make her love you then?"

" well.....after her break up with him, she will need a friend to talk,right? I will make sure to become the best friend she ever met and then make her fall for me, and seeing how naive she is i know it will work"

"well we both have a same enemy then" She said laughing.

"yeah that guy,Addy" said angrily as my mood turned sour just by his name. If it was in my hands I would have killed him immediately, but he is not supposed to die in peace, he will have to die every single day and beg for death to come before death really comes to him.