chp 38:rebonding.

Addys pov:

"Addy ! Addy!" My dads voice echoed through the mansion I threw the cigarette in the bin before coming down to talk to him.

" what's wrong dad?" I asked looking towards him from upstairs.

" seriously? I should be the one asking YOU this question. What's wrong with you son?" He asked angrily.

" what do You mean dad ?" I asked uninterested.

" Steve told me everything son. I understand you are angry, but you can't take the law and Order in your hands. I have ordered Steve to hand him over to police." He said in an authoritative tone.

" why did you do this dad. You know what he did with us, right? and still you are supporting him. What will police do, either imprison him or sentence him to death, do you really think he deserves this easy death."

"This doesn't explains what you did was right. Just because we are rich doesn't means I can allow you to do whatever you want Addy. Did you for a moment though about Aisha before hurting him so badly, did you ever for a moment thought how will she feel knowing you tortured Ronald so badly" He said angrily.

"I am doing all of these for her dad. They deserve to get the pain they have given to her"

"And you will take revenge by giving Aisha more pain" He said angrily.

"What do you mean dad." I asked angrily."How am I giving her pain by taking the revenge." by now I was standing face to face with him.

"Do you seriously think Aisha would like to know that you hurt somebody so badly for her, do you seriously think she will like to know that you started smoking again,do you think Aisha would like to know that you broke her trust. She trusts you that you would never do something wrong" He said looking in my eyes while I remained silent as my mind was occupied by my own thoughts.

Will Aisha seriously feel bad for hurting him?
Did I break Aisha's trust by taking revenge? My conscious asked me.
"no she won't feel bad for hurting him after all you did this all for her." My brain replied.

" Do you think Addy, Aisha will like to know that how you just abandoned her in your wish to take revenge, or how she was just lying on the hospital bed like she doesn't have any relatives until the doctors called my number, do you think she will like to know that i was the one who informed her parents and not you that their daughter is in hospital, because someone just wanted to take revenge and left her all alone without security.... Do you think that culprit would have not attacked again? Ronald told that there was a girl was involved with him right? Has she been caught? No, so how can you just be so irresponsible and leave her alone?"

" i am sorry dad, i....i Never thought about it that way, maybe you are right dad, i was so lost in my want to take revenge that I forget all about her" i said as guilt formed in my heart.

"Always remember Addy there are two ways to achieve anything. One is good and another is bad. The bad will always give you instant results but temporary results while the good ones might take time but the results will always be permanent" He said keeping a Hand on my shoulder in an supportive manner.

" you love mom a lot,don't you?" I asked looking at him.

"yes" he said as his eyebrows knitted in confusion.

" so tell me what would you have Done if someone did the same thing as Ronald did with me and Aisha" I asked seriously folding my hands over my chest.

" I would have handed him over to police to take care of, I would have been angry but I wouldn't let my anger control me like you did, Well I would agree I would have thrown few punches here and there but I wouldn't want to kill him and last but the most important thing I would have done is, I would stay with your mother when she needed me and not sit here smoking cigarette and killing myself" He replied with slight anger in his tone.