The jack-in-a-box and a stuffed bunny?

~Le time skip brought to you by me in English class obviously doing my work hahaha....hah~

It's been 4 years since (y/n) last listened to a creepypasta, in fact she had forgotten all about them and she was 18 so what did it matter?....well actually it might matter a lot. She still didn't have any friends to speak of but she wasn't telling her parents (guardian) that. You see she went out every weekend to the shops saying she'd meet up with friends but only ever went out alone.

Today happened to be the fourth year anniversary since she read/listened to a very special monochrome clowns creepypasta. Of course it was the weekend and she was ready to go, so without delay she got dressed into her (whatever you wear into town) and money and started walking. She went through toy stores and antique shops, sure she was childish and this may of looked creepy (y/n) had a love for dolls, toys and puppets that were old as the hills, they creeped her out a little with their cold stares but she welcomed it. Today she decided to visit a new antique shop that is said to have some haunted items.

As (y/n) walked through the doors she heard a couple teenagers in the back of the shop:
"Yeah the mum returned it"
Almost angry tone "why?"
Voice wavers "because she claimed it killed her daughter"
"What?!"
"The box, we can't sell it!"
"Shhh someone might hear you, let's just sell it and keep it out of here"

(Y/n) shuddered not understanding what they were talking about but decided to look around the shop and now avoiding any odd looking boxes. That is until she found two toys sat side by side, an adorable little bunny with caramel fur and long ears, bigger than its body and blue and white striped arms, a big blue bow tie, no mouth and a big fluffy black cotton tail. Beside the adorable bunny was an old sort of damaged looking Jack-in-a-box. (Y/n) picked the adorable toy box up in her hands and examined it, it was small and had old images of clowns on every side and a small red hand crank. She smiled slightly at the small toy thinking she'd seen it somewhere before but couldn't remember where. The bunny sat slumped against the wall seemingly staring at the box with jealousy so she picked the bunny up as well examining it and smiling at its lovely condition although she couldn't find a price tag on either of the toys.

As (y/n) approached the counter with the toys she saw the two teens now leaning on the counter joking about something, she asked how much the toys were and the boys said $15 for the bunny and you can have the box for free. She grinned at the deal and bought the toys then began taking the long walk home ignoring the fact she felt like she was being watched.