A/n no.2

Ok guys. I am super duper (sumo, heheh sorry, love that cartoon) sorry.

I've been trying to write, I've been brain storming ideas and everything but I haven't gotten to write the chapter yet, I've just figured out things to write in the future. I'm sorry again I haven't updated. I swear I'll update again after exams have passed. I've still got to finish a short story for English, a history test, a geography test and 3 exams in a couple weeks. But after all of that I promise, no more excuses, I will update again. And I will try to do so regularly.

But in order to keep some of us entertained I wanted to do a little thingy.

Now. Big announcement everyone, not only has our fanfic gotten to 20k reads (holy cattle!!!) but I myself am almost up to 100 followers! (Totally not fangirling) so in honer of all your awesomeness. I wanted to do a few little things.

First. To communicate with you guys easier rather than just calling you the fandom I wanted to give you beautiful people a special name, cause you deserve to be different. So I thought of a few options and you can vote on these in the comment section.
A.) pandas
B.) Cubs
C.) candies
D.) plushies
E.) partyhardys

Second. You guys seem to love going nuts in the comment section together, and I love getting involved, so I'm hoping this will be the largest time we do that. Wether your one of the people that just read this book, someone who takes the time to vote, someone who comments, or someone that does both, I want everyone to do their best to get involved! I know it's not that exiting of a concept but I want everyone to get together and ask me anything you want. Go absolutely nuts! It could be anywhere from what's my real name to have I got any kinks? It's all up to you guys! Go crazy, and if you have multiple questions, then ask them all, you aren't limited to one question each, I'm happy for someone to ask me ten questions, another to ask me two and the last to ask me a hundred, I don't care how many. And I would love to indulge in everyone's interests. Please ask me literally anything!

Third. I know, I know it's really not a special thing, but! I thought it would be nice. I want YOU to write ME a chapter and I'll put it in my book :3 I don't know where or when but I promise to work them into this story, you have from now until my next authors note to send them to me. Remember there are only three rules.
1. Send them to me within the times I've written previously.
2. 'Try' to write in the same style I have (I will give you credit when/if I post yours)
3. Make sure they not only make sense for the story and our characters BUT they can't contain any big plot twists or lemon ok? I know that takes the fun out of it but this is my story and there are things I plan on doing with it.
You can send me your chapters in the private message thing on here, direct message me on Instagram which I'll list or my Kik (which I'll also list) so don't fret, I will see it and I will read it.

ChelsiePanda's Instagram- chelsie.and.fandoms
ChelsiePanda's Kik - chelsie_is_sexy_XD
(Before you ask, yes the 'XD' face is part of my name heheh)

Are we all good? Yes? Excellent. Oh and one more thing since we're all on 20k reads and almost 100 followers...
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
...
..
.
..
...
..
.
..
...
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
...
..
.
..
...
..
.
..
...
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
..
.
..
...
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
...
.
..
...
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
...
..
.
YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!