WHAT?!

[a/n- hey Plushies guess what? Because you're all so awesome and deserve it and I've been a bad author who hasn't updated in four months, here's another chapter, two in 24 hours!
Don't get used to it though XD I'm only updating because I'm not busy and I'm on holidays, I probably won't update for a little bit now.
Regardless, here you go, hope you're all happy and please forgive me but I think my hand needs a break, my fingers and brain haven't worked this hard, this fast in over a week so I'm taking a break, don't you dare take this in a dirty way XD
Anyway, enjoy Plushies, you earned it.]

"Puppeteer" Jason spat angrily, making Jack do a double take.

"Puppeteer?" Jack frowned, "Jason, I know you two haven't like ever gotten along but don't you think this is a little too far? Even for him?" Jack questioned with an eyebrow raised.

"No, that scum has always gone to new lengths to get back at me because I always get more job requests from Slenderman." Jason stood from the couch. "Come, we must go to the mansion and search for them." Jason stared at Jack with determination waiting for the clown to follow.

Jack just chuckled darkly, "man, now I never thought I would miss the day when we got the chance to be at each other's throats." Jack held a clawed hand out for Jason. "I'll teleport us so we can go back to trying to kill each other sooner."

Jason smirked at this, eyes shimmering a bright green. "I look forward to it." He then took Jacks hand as the air around them filled with black smoke.

~Le time skip about 2 minutes brought to you by me because I have no friends to distract me for once x3~

Jack knocked on Slenderman's office door. "'Ey, slender you in there?" The boys outside heard a deep voice resonate in their minds.

"Enter, toymaker and carny." Spoke a tired voice as the wooden doors opened on their own. Jack and Jason stepped in silently watching Slenderman write things down on his desk, one hand holding a scribbling pen and the other rubbing his temple in annoyance. "And what can I do for you two?" He finally inquired, putting his pen down and raising his head which seemed to look bored and tired regardless of its lack of features.

Jason stepped forward, "well sir, we have been...watching a human and we have reason to believe Puppeteer has taken her hostage." Jason tried to state firmly without making it sound as though he or Jack had emotional ties with the human in question.

Slenderman seems to 'raise an eyebrow' at this. "This human wouldn't just happen to be the one to blame for your lack of work lately would it? And it absolutely wouldn't be the same one you failed to kill, would it?" Slenderman inquired leaning forward on his desk, almost seeming to glare at the men in front of him.

Jack paused. "Uh, no sir, this is a new victim we have decided to hunt together." Jack tried to state firmly. Slenderman's 'eye brow' only seemed to twitch in frustration, the air growing tense around them.

"Do not lie to me Jack." Slenderman almost spat the words. "Now, I will tell you the where abouts of Puppeteer's cottage but I do not want to hear another word of this 'human' nonsense again. Do you hear me?" He asked leaning back after composing himself. Both of the boys nodded in gratitude and awaited the directions. With a heavy sigh Slenderman muttered out, "in the north west region of the forest, his cottage lies at the base of the mountain. Now leave my office, I have paper work to finish so Zalgo gets off my back." He growled picking his pen back up and continuing what ever it is he was writing. The boys nodded at each other and left Slenderman's office, the doors closing on their own. Jack put a hand on Jason's shoulder to teleport them to their places in order to get ready and then to the mountain where Puppeteer's cottage resides.

~Le time skip 30 minutes later brought to you by my boredom and inability to come up with better ideas XD~

The boys arrive outside an old rundown wooden cottage at the base of the mountain, casually walking in the front door they look around inquisitively. Doing their best not to step on any of the wooden puppets on the floor or any of the remaining parts of a human they weave in and out of rows of golden strings following the sound of Puppeteer talking to someone else.